• If you could design any toy?

calligrahic-corridors [sign in to see picture]

A slim glass butt plug with a flared base - to stop it getting lost - and a little ring below the base to make it easy to move. Even the smallest glass plugs I've seen have too large a circumference for my sub and there aren't enough with rings on!

I've also read a couple of horror story reviews where there's been a ring with no flared base and the plug has gotten sucked in (!!!) so the flared base is a MUST.

calligrahic-corridors [sign in to see picture]

trailerguy61 wrote:

Some kind of rabbit with an adjustable or "cut to size" set of rabbit ears ? rather than a one size fits all wherein one womans clit might be just in the right place for the rabbits ears to stimulate and pleasure where the next woman the ears either dont come close, (no pun intended lol) or go way past ? Since rabbits are a very personal thing more often than not exclusive to that user then it seems to me to make perfect sense to as it were "tailor make and fit" a pleasure device to its specific intended user lol.

Maybe if the intimacy thing could be overcome this may be the next big thing ? make to measure rabbit ear fitting like having a bra fitting lol.

I am in love with this idea - my rabbit ears are far too long! You should submit to the sex toy design competition; I know a lot of ladies that would love this!

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to be able to design something, but I now I wouldn't be any good at it. :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.