• If you could design any toy?

    1376851549
    moonshine79 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2013

    If you could, what would it be like?

    Oh wants One that gently sucks his balls while he is inside me that is comfortable to use :-)

    1376851657
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1218
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    Has he tried those ball vibrators? :) x

    dont know what I'd design!! Will have to think of some gaps

    1376851730
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    Ummm something that bites my oh balls everything he stops thrusting just as I'm about to cum! It's very annoying

    1376852164
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1489
    • Joined: 20 May 2011

    Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

    Ummm something that bites my oh balls everything he stops thrusting just as I'm about to cum! It's very annoying

    LOL!

    1376852479
    LetsTryThis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 167
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2013

    Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

    Ummm something that bites my oh balls everything he stops thrusting just as I'm about to cum! It's very annoying

    I do wish we could 'like' posts on here. Agreed!

    *edit* - something that bites my OH's balls... not yours.... that'd just be weird.

    1376853942
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1538
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    The happy rabbits to be completely waterproof, a medical grade silicone realistic vibrating dildo, waterproof of course.

    1376855971
    myothertoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 29 Aug 2012

    The remote controlled eggs, don't have a range of 3 miles, unfortunatly. So I thought perhaps have the balls somehow connected to an App, the OH would slip them in and turn on her app and I could then open something on my laptop and control her vibrations from anywhere in the world over the internet :D

    How good would that be... Someone tell me LH have something?! If not, I'll get the patent in first thing tomorrow!

    1376856059
    MissChar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1218
    • Joined: 3 Nov 2011

    SamboLauren wrote:

    The remote controlled eggs, don't have a range of 3 miles, unfortunatly. So I thought perhaps have the balls somehow connected to an App, the OH would slip them in and turn on her app and I could then open something on my laptop and control her vibrations from anywhere in the world over the internet :D

    How good would that be... Someone tell me LH have something?! If not, I'll get the patent in first thing tomorrow!

    Lol! They used to have a toy called the vibra exciter which worked based on the receiving of text messages :) I loved it. But didn't work with modern phones... Saw somewhere on here that there possibly is something in the pipelines but that could just be rumours! X

    edit - I saw on the erotica website an article about a smart vibrator that is synched with your kindle for erotica!

    1376856200
    myothertoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 29 Aug 2012

    Just thought of it now. As my OH just text me to say she had just slipped her balls in aha.

    Would be awesome if it isn't a rumour XD

    1376862370
    repliquant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 486
    • Joined: 16 May 2013

    moonshine79 wrote:

    If you could, what would it be like?

    I would take a few of the existing designs, and simply scale them up. In width, that is. I could do with many more graduated bulge towers, with two or three or even four bulges, making sure the insertable length doesn't exceed the distance between exit and the sigmoid sphincter. Somehow, toymakers cannot get this right in too many cases, so there is a gap on the market that just sits there, waiting to be plugged ;) Would be nice if there were more spheres on a stick, too, in large sizes.

    1376865091
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1489
    • Joined: 20 May 2011

    Can I have magic toys? So when the OH isn't here my toys will just come to life, get the riding crop giving me a smack, the clit stimulator doing all it's supposed too and the glass toys, basically all I do is just lay back and enjoy my magic toys come alive and pleasure me.

    1376865232
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    At frozen angel I think you need a sex robot instead of magic toys! A nice shiny c3po in the bedroom to attend to your every need

    1376865259
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    honestly ? i dont think much could be better than the wand .. ive only got the mini but it blows my tiny mind every time !

    1376865549
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1489
    • Joined: 20 May 2011

    Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

    At frozen angel I think you need a sex robot instead of magic toys! A nice shiny c3po in the bedroom to attend to your every need

    lols hun, oh gawd how would I explain that one away!

    I just need the OH here full time. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the toy collection I've got.

    I have no other ideas than magic toys (Like all the pots and pans in Beauty and the Beast, without the talking and faces because that'd be seriously weird)

    1376870647
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    Lol yeah, it's bad enough just listening to the other half talking during play time let alone a talking vibrator

    1376870750
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

    Lol yeah, it's bad enough just listening to the other half talking during play time let alone a talking vibrator

    gahhhhhhhhhh imagine if it sounded like a sat nav ???! * in two .. minutes .. urn slightly left ..''

    1376872720
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    Ruby lol well if it has to sound like a sat navels hope it's also programmed with the directions to find your clit and g spot!

    1376872874
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

    Ruby lol well if it has to sound like a sat navels hope it's also programmed with the directions to find your clit and g spot!

    not if a man designed it , it'll end up in your ear .. too butch to ask for directions an all that

    1376872891
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    sorry for SHAMELESS gender stereotyping in above comment

    1376873805
    Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2010

    moonshine79 wrote:

    If you could, what would it be like?

    Oh wants One that gently sucks his balls while he is inside me that is comfortable to use :-)

    That sounds amazing. I love getting my balls sucked. But to have them sucked during penetration would be heaven

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.