• 2 birds 1 stone.

myothertoy [sign in to see picture]

So the girlfriend has been away this week. Came back today. Got down to business, to find she was wearing her ben wa balls and was already soaking wet down there.

Conquered our anal viginity together, with no problems or complaints from either of us and to top it all off she squirted all over my manhood for the first time! Not once, not twice, but three times.

Good days work I think. Next up is purchasing some of our wish list toys on Friday :)

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Wahey! That's awesome glad you had a good evening! Xx :)

More of an afternoon, the evening consisted of 3 hours overtime at work, haha!

But yes. Very good, pleased to say we both want more anal play in our sexlife! Wahey!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Go you! I'm too stressed to even think about sex tonight! X

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a very good evening :)

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

That soounds amazing. I am very jelouse. I would love to have some anal play but sadly that is out of the question for me due to my health.

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like you had a good time!

Had a great time. Glad we're in the forum and can share with like minded folk :)

Poppi, sorry to hear that! What you lack in anal play I'm sure you excel in something else :)

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

It is a great feeling having your partner squirt all over your bits. My oh has done that a couple times to me too

Johnny Roach wrote:

It is a great feeling having your partner squirt all over your bits. My oh has done that a couple times to me too

I've had a few previous partners get very wet over my bits in the past, which I thought was pretty damn hot! But this was just WOW! It's an amazing feeling!

Yeh I really can't describe how hot it was! Sounds like you had an awesome time exploring anal with her too. Everyone's really helpful and friendly here, I'm pretty experienced too if you ever have questions.

Johnny Roach wrote:

Yeh I really can't describe how hot it was! Sounds like you had an awesome time exploring anal with her too. Everyone's really helpful and friendly here, I'm pretty experienced too if you ever have questions.

Very good thank you, we were going to wait until we ordered and received a few toys from LH first, but that went out the window.

I was expecting a " What do you think you're doing" kind of response, but there were no horror stories really. We didn't have any added lube just, her juices and some spit, so after a while it did get a little sore for her. Overall though a great first time attempt for us both and we can't wait to get some anal lube and give it another shot!

Makes so much difference. The more the better! I highly recommend a dedicated lube for anal such as Maximus. It's the only anal lube I use now

Yep, we are getting an anal lube this week. That was the main reason I wanted to wait, didn't want to go for it without and give her a bad first experiance, it was her first time EVER, not just with me.

Yeh a bad first experience is enough to put anyone off anything! Good job it went so well!

Mad hatter [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a great sesh, I've never squirted, but I do get so turned on that I am soaking, it turns us both on, he loves having it run all down his cock and balls, drives him wild, which turns me on more!! We love anal too, it's only a treat tho coz it akes me a while to recover, even with lube, but we still use smaller toys and fingers, it's such a buzz

Mint [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like you had a night to remember.

good for you that you're having such a good sex life

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Wow I can't believe you guys did it without lube! I've even had anal with another partner before but I can't take my boyfriend in my ass even with lube yet! Brave haha

I know, I was rather worried it wouldn't happen or it would be a horror story. Baring in mind I'm quite well endowed.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.