• Rimming advice wanted - from men & women please!

Orally Gifted [sign in to see picture]

I asked one of my gay friends if there was anything I could do to "surprise" my OH during foreplay, and he suggested rimming. He said that most men reject the idea in conversation but do genuinely enjoy it - however most don't openly admit it.

Because of the bodily functions part, I feel a bit queasy when I think about it, but at the same time all sexual interactions have something to do with bodily functions... and that doesn't turn me off. That said, my boyfriend does rim me and he enjoys it, but I can't quite get my head round the idea of doing it to him. Would it be a turn-on or a turn-off?

Obviously I've only got one point of view on this and have no idea with heterosexual partners, but I welcome answers from anyone regardless of their sexual preferences :)

So, do male LH members enjoy being rimmed?

Do female LH members like to rim their partners?

Would you suggest it to your partner or just go for it in the spur of the moment?

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I have been rimmed spur of the moment really liked it just made sure I was clean and defluff well I always am , but its a nice sensation try it and see surprise him you never know he may actually like it

MandiVonSweiss [sign in to see picture]

I rim my OH when the moment takes us, He absolutely loves it. He was very hush-hush about anal play to previous partners but enjoyed a finger or two up there when he was having a solo session!

I'm the first partner he's had who has been open minded and also very into anal play, He was shocked when I first told him about rimming, and since then he love love loves it :-)

However, Make sure you're squeaky clean, a douche doesn't do any harm (My OH does this - but don't overdo it, You don't want to ruin your bodies natural PH balance!)

If you're worried about taste, even after much vigorous cleaning, try out some flavoured lubes. If it's your first time doing this with a new partner, either make sure they've been cleared of STD's or use a dental dam (Or cut a condom up until it's practically a sheet of rubber, put it over the anus and lick away to your hearts content!)

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

MandiVonSweiss wrote:

I rim my OH when the moment takes us, He absolutely loves it. He was very hush-hush about anal play to previous partners but enjoyed a finger or two up there when he was having a solo session!

I'm the first partner he's had who has been open minded and also very into anal play, He was shocked when I first told him about rimming, and since then he love love loves it :-)

However, Make sure you're squeaky clean, a douche doesn't do any harm (My OH does this - but don't overdo it, You don't want to ruin your bodies natural PH balance!)

If you're worried about taste, even after much vigorous cleaning, try out some flavoured lubes. If it's your first time doing this with a new partner, either make sure they've been cleared of STD's or use a dental dam (Or cut a condom up until it's practically a sheet of rubber, put it over the anus and lick away to your hearts content!)

That's what I was going to say! I'd use a dental dam :)

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy rimming my OH , introduced her to it as part of oral, I like stimulating every part of her, but she will only allow it after bath/shower which is okay by me as not into any form of hard sports.

I know that she enjoys receiving but hates to give back, I enjoy all aspects of anal play, I do like the feel of her tongue in and around my bumhole, I think she doesn't like to rim as its not part of her 'dominate' image in sexual arena.

And given the choice of being rimmed or pegged, I will choose being pegged every time!

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

My oh and I both love doing it to each other. It's a great feeling. However we always mention it beforehand, we rarely just go straight into it. That way we each have a chance to douche first, so there won't be any hidden surprises let's say!
    With us anyway rimming quickly leads to penetration with fingers which soon leads to toys. We just like to play with each other's asses. Rimming is a huge turn on for both of us and we always want more after receiving a few licks

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.