• most kinky thought today??

    1376695596
    Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2010

    Go on! Give it a try! It's fun. I promise :-P

    1376695783
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    i dont like bananas !!!! :'(

    1376696328
    Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2010

    rubysoho wrote:

    i dont like bananas !!!! :'(

    Probably why you never followed through! Carrots? Cucumbers? Plenty of other foods to choose from
    1376696608
    LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1057
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2011

    Johnny Roach wrote:

    rubysoho wrote:

    i dont like bananas !!!! :'(

    Probably why you never followed through! Carrots? Cucumbers? Plenty of other foods to choose from
    Courgette. Butternut squash.....im kidding !!!
    1376696823
    Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2010

    LilMissFrustrated wrote:

    Johnny Roach wrote:

    rubysoho wrote:

    i dont like bananas !!!! :'(

    Probably why you never followed through! Carrots? Cucumbers? Plenty of other foods to choose from
    Courgette. Butternut squash.....im kidding !!!
    Now I'm no stranger to large insertions but a butternut squash is enough to make my eyes water!
    1376697427
    LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1057
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2011

    Johnny Roach wrote:

    LilMissFrustrated wrote:

    Johnny Roach wrote:

    rubysoho wrote:

    i dont like bananas !!!! :'(

    Probably why you never followed through! Carrots? Cucumbers? Plenty of other foods to choose from
    Courgette. Butternut squash.....im kidding !!!
    Now I'm no stranger to large insertions but a butternut squash is enough to make my eyes water!
    Awww J R not even an ickle one for me.......go on you know you want to!! ;-)
    1376697723
    Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2010

    LilMissFrustrated wrote:

    Johnny Roach wrote:

    LilMissFrustrated wrote:

    Johnny Roach wrote:

    rubysoho wrote:

    i dont like bananas !!!! :'(

    Probably why you never followed through! Carrots? Cucumbers? Plenty of other foods to choose from
    Courgette. Butternut squash.....im kidding !!!
    Now I'm no stranger to large insertions but a butternut squash is enough to make my eyes water!
    Awww J R not even an ickle one for me.......go on you know you want to!! ;-)
    Yeh not gonna lie, I probably would try ha! Only since you ask so nicely :-P if I can take a fist, I can probably take a squash. Although I've yet to take the bowling pin I have. That's a tricky one!
    1376786084
    Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2010

    LilMissFrustrated wrote:

    Looked at the banana just sitting innocently on top of the microwave and suddenly thought 'I wonder if that will fit in my arse'.

    I was over at a friend's house today and noticed a couple bananas sitting in the fruit bowl. I couldn't help but have a quiet chuckle to myself!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.