• Ex-Sex

WombRaider [sign in to see picture]

Without going into too many personal details, I'd like some advice.

My ex is coming to visit for while soon. We still have sex occasionally when she comes to stay.

Now when we was together we were never that adventurous, we tried a little roleplay but never took it further than just establishing our characters. (i.e Me as the teacher, her as the student)

After some discussion recently we decided we'd like to roleplay some more and I have purchased a schoolgirl outfit from LH.

Basically I would like some advice on how to make our time together great for her. I LOVE to pleasure her. But I fear I am just using basic methods? Regular sex, fingering, oral.

I understand there a lot of possible ways to please and tease her, but I do not have much experience which is where you guys and girls come in, if you don't mind.

I need tips, guides, anything. Sorry if this has been asked before.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

i gues sthe obvious ( to me anyway ) one if she sgonna be in a schoolgirl outfit would be to maybe try and introduce some light spanking ? ( an if shes into it .. then build up a bit ! ) an if that ahem ' goes down ' well . then look into some more things along the spanking bondage route .. maybe with a paddle next time , or tying her wrists with the schoolgirl tie ? dont wanna go full hoss on the poor chick without a clue if shes into the spanky tying business .. so slowly and gently just work it in a little bit and gauge her reaction

rubysoho wrote:

i gues sthe obvious ( to me anyway ) one if she sgonna be in a schoolgirl outfit would be to maybe try and introduce some light spanking ? ( an if shes into it .. then build up a bit ! ) an if that ahem ' goes down ' well . then look into some more things along the spanking bondage route .. maybe with a paddle next time , or tying her wrists with the schoolgirl tie ? dont wanna go full hoss on the poor chick without a clue if shes into the spanky tying business .. so slowly and gently just work it in a little bit and gauge her reaction

In the past she has liked it while I have slapped and grabbed her ass while we were having sex. So that might be something we could try.

sounds like a green light to me .. and if the tie comes with the schoolgirl dress you have one of the bondage tools already at your disposal ! if she's liked the slapped ass before id def go for the paddle . this one seems to be quite popular at the mo with the ladies on here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3331

though if shes not keen on the '' slut'' type namecaling etc this one may be a little more pleasant for her http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15750 quite pretty too

Those look good. This is the outfit I got for her, I don't have a tie handy but I do have some handcuffs that we haven't used before so that could be good.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24910

oh thats cute ! yeah use the cuffs then ... its much of a muchness , i just thought it'd be kinda hot to start underssing her and use something she had thought was only an accessory as a play thing but cuffs wirk too :)

wirk ??? ha work

I suppose its never too late to pop into town and see if we can buy a tie. Even if its a mens one :P that'd be quite sexy I think.

Thats an idea. Roleplaying the teacher I could start off wearing a tie and use it to tie her hands. See this is what I need, idea's being put into my head.

Thank you :)

yes ! nothing stopping YOU getting involved in the dressup :p

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.