• Sexting and Phone Sex?

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

jayne_89 wrote:

iv been phone/text/skype sexing for many years and love it

never answered the phone during sex but i do find it a turn on to give a guy a blow job while he's on the phone, i love watching them squirm and try to be quiet and carry on a conversation hehe

Definitely second that one Hun! Xx

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I also love giving my oh a bj or climbing ontop of him when he's on phone to his ex wife lol

jayne_89 [sign in to see picture]

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

I also love giving my oh a bj or climbing ontop of him when he's on phone to his ex wife lol

very naughty!! i love it!

M-J [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Nurse - love it! Will def have to try that some time ;-)

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Used their phone during sex?! How rude! Okay... unless that means teasing someone whilst they're on the phone. The other day I was having a long conversation with my Mum and my boyfriend got a little bored so he just really gently pulled down my top and bra and started licking my nipples. I wanted to squeal so badly it was such a turn on!

Have done phone sex and text sex in the past and found it such a turn on but my past two partners haven't really been into it xx

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my oh don't sext really just flirty messages saying what we would like to do to each other (normally from me!) I used to send him photos when he was at work but after 2 children I'm not quite confident enough to do that anymore! Lol
    I would love to have some FaceTime fun whilst he's away on a business trip but he's not keen :(

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I used to sext with guys all the time when I was single, but to be perfectly honest, after a while I didn't enjoy it whatsoever and found it rather repetitive and boring.

Me and my boyfriend don't have phone sex, nor do we sext. We flirt about sex and such but nothing adult and I think it's due to the fact we have quite an active sex life.

This being said I wouldn't say no to either of these with him if I was incredibly horny and hadn't seen him for a while.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

We regularly send naughty texts during the day, think its great foreplay :)
    Wouldn't think much of him answering the phone during sex but always fun to tease if he's on a call to someone

Nikolai [sign in to see picture]

Phones are great for sex.

If you have a phone with a vibrator in it like i do. Generally all older Sony Ericsson phones. Theres a special code you can enter. * right * left left * left *, and you be able to enter a few new menus, mine is on danish so i dont know what its called on other languages, BUT in one of these menues theres a vibrator function that just keeps going, and my phone has nice curved edged and works quite well as a vibrator.

But that aint the only use. Using your phone when you're alone, writting a sexual text to your partner about what you're gonna do to her when you meet next time, what you've always wanted to do, people usually opens up more when they're horny and might tell you something you didnt know about them but might wanted to try with them.

I enjoy using the phone in both these ways. I'd say phone sex is great.

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

*BUMP*

Comment on the blog post before 5pm to be in the running for a great prize!

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Nikolai wrote:

Phones are great for sex.

If you have a phone with a vibrator in it like i do. Generally all older Sony Ericsson phones. Theres a special code you can enter. * right * left left * left *, and you be able to enter a few new menus, mine is on danish so i dont know what its called on other languages, BUT in one of these menues theres a vibrator function that just keeps going, and my phone has nice curved edged and works quite well as a vibrator.

But that aint the only use. Using your phone when you're alone, writting a sexual text to your partner about what you're gonna do to her when you meet next time, what you've always wanted to do, people usually opens up more when they're horny and might tell you something you didnt know about them but might wanted to try with them.

I enjoy using the phone in both these ways. I'd say phone sex is great.

Amazing response! Ha ha!

Oboy [sign in to see picture]

I tend to be the "sexter" most of the time. I think OH doesnt dig sending them so much.
    But then, whilst I'm working away, she does send me pics via email if I tease her enough. We also do paragraph for paragraph sexmails sometimes, that can get fully explicit.
    I tend to feel very privileged when OH sends pics, as I know she's treating me! :-)

VickyB [sign in to see picture]

I love sending naughty texts and messages to my OH but they never seem to elicit a response. At his request I told him things I'd like to try with him and things that really turn me on but so far, there has been no related action

I have never answered or even checked my phone during sex but one guy did get really cross when I checked my phone straight afterwards!

Sexting is hot. You can maybe leave a few inhibitions behind when you have a phone and distance between you. I have sent the odd photo but oh my goodness, its not easy to get a good angle!

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

NN, I now have an evil plan that next time the OH is down he's going to get sat on stood infront of me, on my knees, handed his phone as say "ring your mother". A bj shall promptly ensue. Mwhahahaha!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.