• Sexting and Phone Sex?

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Do you do it? Is it as good as the real thing? Can you believe that 9% of people have used their smartphone during sex?

This week on the blog we're talking all about phone sex and giving you the chance to win a Satisfy Me G-Spot Dildo. As usual, all you have to do is comment on the blog post to be in with a chance to win.

Ok, I'll be honest, I chose this prize because it kind of looks a little bit like a phone.. ;)

M-J [sign in to see picture]

I'd be really offended if my OH answered his phone mid session!
    We do regularly send each other naughty messages & pics though.
    I quite like getting a rude message from him telling me exactly what he plans to do and how. Gets me going!

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

I send my boyfriend naughty pics and texts but he usually just sees them...enjoys them...and doesn't reply lol! So I wouldn't say we sext per say...

I love sending dirty messages though! And receiving. To me it's as close as can be to the real thing, because I can easily imagine what's being said!

I haven't answered the phone during sex but I have checked to see who is calling in case it was important...so far I haven't classified anything as important enough to answer for!!!

MistressProvocative [sign in to see picture]

With my ex we used to sext all the time (dirty messages, dirty pictures, masturbation via facetime etc) however with my new partner we send dirty messages but thats about it. I'll send the occassional picture however he doesn't usually get the hint when I try to insinuate something :(

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

my recent ex and i used to send dirty pics & sext regularly but now were just friends sadly thats stopped . shame really i enjoyed that !

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

We love to do sexting!!! Before most sessions, it really gets us both gagging for it. I love sending pics to him :) x

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I love sending naughty texts and photos! Just hope all those ex bfs deleted the pics when we split up lol

Miss V [sign in to see picture]

the one and only time I did sext to my husband, I told him 'I Felt Horney' to which he replied, 'Take a cold Shower then'...... I did reply asking if he would take one with me, to which I receievd no response.... !! miserable sod!!!

AddictedToSex [sign in to see picture]

We constantly sext and send pictures. We don't do anything via cam as it's one of very few things im uncomfortable with. But it's great, we get eachother so wound up by the time it comes to getting down and dirty were gagging for it!

Also, i love being naughty and sexting him while he's at work, more than one occasion i've recieved a picture of him in the work toilets, stealing a quick one! It just adds to the fun :D

taraman [sign in to see picture]

Miss V wrote:

the one and only time I did sext to my husband, I told him 'I Felt Horney' to which he replied, 'Take a cold Shower then'...... I did reply asking if he would take one with me, to which I receievd no response.... !! miserable sod!!!

Lol poor you Miss V!

I love it when my OH sends me naughty photos, she usually texts me a naughty photo when she knows I am in a serious business meeting which always makes me smile :)

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

We use sexting make it easier to stand being in a LDR, makes you feel a bit closer if you're together when you masturbate, telling each other what you're doing or what you'd like to do to the other person. Pictures are included in the warm up and at crucial moments and I love it :)

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

my recent ex and i used to send dirty pics & sext regularly but now were just friends sadly thats stopped . shame really i enjoyed that !

Hi Ruby. My number is 07...... ;) lol

E&R [sign in to see picture]

The OH and I have quite long and detail text sex, as she is often working out of town, it's a very powerful tool the imagination and can get us really fired up, throw the odd photo and the help of some toys and it's good times alround!!

the 'sext's get more and more raunchy the closer she gets to coming home. Often she bursts through the door and pounces on me after a week or two of it haha.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

brockleyfox wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Hi Ruby. My number is 07...... ;) lol

lol cheeky :p

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

We sometimes send dirty texts to each other and sometimes add a pic or 2. It realy helps when you'r having a bad day.

Mr and Mrs Badger.

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I do 'sext' my OH and he will send stuff back too, I often send him naughty pics and visaversa. Though I'll avoid any identifying features I.e hide my tats, not show my face ect. As if his phone ever got stolen 'my' ass wouldn't be all over the internet, as I'll just deny it's my ass! lol. Or if his brother uses the phone, I have advised him if his brother accidently see's these pictures of me then I will brand my OH as a cheater lol! Poor guy.

We often have phone sex, with us being in other countires it's never going to be like the real thing but it's all we've got until then and it does make us feel closer when we do.

As for using the phone during sex I have done that if I've been away at a hotel with the OH and my mum calls I'll answer (In my defence it's more to make sure my sons alright for a chat) If it's nothing to do with my son I just tell her I'm busy and will call her back later. I have received text messages though off a friend, whilst he was having sex! I think I'd be so offended if my fella was sms'ing another chick whilst having sex with me! Unsurprisingly he got dumped around the 5th text message.

paddy [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH text while I`m at work but i wouldn`t call it sexting more flirting, makes me smile which helps my day go quicker

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

I do love sending flirty and naughty texts to my boyfriend (though not sexting as such); at first it was just a case of him teasing me and saying things that he knew would get me flushed, but recently I've been giving as good as I've been getting from him. It's great fun, and I can't deny that it really turns me on.

Also, when he compliments me on my writing, it makes me really happy. ^^ But that's mostly because writing - though not erotic writing - is a big hobby of mine and I do it a lot in my spare time (I do notice, however, that I mentally edit my texts and often think, "Darn it, it would've been better if I'd written x there instead, or used that word, or—" once I've sent them).

I would never use my phone during sex - I just think that's really rude; I can't imagine texting away to someone else in the middle of having sex - but I have answered a call from my mum when we were, ummm, getting a little intimate, as she wanted to know when I was coming home. :/

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I used to send my ex dirty pictures once I got to know him and knew I could trust him. He never returned the favour because he was 'a straight male and wouldn't ever take pictures of himself' haha. We'd kinda sext but not really, we'd just talk about sex in general a lot.

I've never used my phone during sex and never would! And if a guy even looked like he wanted to reach for his phone I'd kick him out of bed. It's rude and clearly says 'you're boring and so bad in bed'

jayne_89 [sign in to see picture]

iv been phone/text/skype sexing for many years and love it

never answered the phone during sex but i do find it a turn on to give a guy a blow job while he's on the phone, i love watching them squirm and try to be quiet and carry on a conversation hehe

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.