• What kind of man's clothing turns you on?

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

I dig kilts too! It's my mans ceremonial uniform too and it drives me wild! You aren't alone xx

Definitely a man in a kilt! x

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

boom, not just me!!! phew!

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

I do love a nice pair of jeans on a guy...no skinny jeans though! Loose-ish, but not too baggy.

But man do I love a guy in a tailored suit!!! If the suit is right then my knees tend to do a bit of a disappearing act.

I also love a guy in a racing suit or leathers. Just thinking about it is making me hot!

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

MY OH loves me in a suit, or when we are going out somewhere really nice, the lust factor is very high if dressed in a dinner suit or these days in a kilt.

M-J [sign in to see picture]

My OH just in jeans with no top on. Gets me every time & has the ability to make me stop what I'm doing.

Also, there's something pretty hot about a policeman with all his gear (although, I think that may be more to do with the power they have!)

ksw1980 [sign in to see picture]

I agree with all those who say suit! Especially when my OH wears tight trousers that cling to his bum and bits lol.

An odd one, but he plays rugby and when he's playing and getting dirty, I just get so turned on I want to jump in the shower and clean him off. Shame he shares it with his team mates! ;-)

mylastserenade [sign in to see picture]

I'd describe myself as a bit of a rock chick, however recently i've just started a new relationship with my complete oppsite.

A year ago i wouldnt dream of finding anybody attractive in a pair of tracksuit bottoms, however he wears them alot and i find them incredibly hot on him!

Other than that i like a man who looks like hes dressed to go surffing/skateboarding ect basically anybody on the X Games (Travis pastrana yummy)

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Nice fitting boxers/ shorts in the bedroom, I love to see a nicely supported package and firm bum.

Propperly smart suit... Its so sexy and makes me go weak at the knees.

I hate baggy trousers (jeans, slacks or joggers) that don't fit anywhere or hug their bum.

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

mrs average wrote:

Nice fitting boxers/ shorts in the bedroom, I love to see a nicely supported package and firm bum.

Propperly smart suit... Its so sexy and makes me go weak at the knees.

I hate baggy trousers (jeans, slacks or joggers) that don't fit anywhere or hug their bum.

yeah, it's all about the bum, mmmmmmmm

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

My oh wears beautiful
    Italian suits for work and he tends to always be in a shirt even on his days off. So I'm lucky. But I wish he would wear more three piece suits. That's a total turn on for me. And I want him to get a grey suit but he hates grey x

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Oh and I love a kilt! I told my ex this and he spent an absolute fortune gettin one custom made. I always dreamt I would marry a scots man in a kilt but unfortunately I met an English man lol x

xabix [sign in to see picture]

A well tailored suit is so hot! Also military uniforms :)

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

grey t shirts

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

Definitely a suit! Not that I've seen my partner in one in the flesh, but I've seen pictures and he looks incredibly attractive and in the nicest way possible (as to not ruin anything expensive) I would just want to rip everything off of him. xD

As well as this I really like a black jumper he has, it's long sleeved and of a thin sort of material but looks incredibly nice on him. I can't wait for winter to see him wearing it.

Georgina71 [sign in to see picture]

So, suits win the contest. Hear, guys, hear.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

When he's wearing his sweat pants! It's rare, he's not the lazy type, but when he's had a shower and throws his sweat pants on I love it!! I think it's because I can see his bulge!! Yummy!!

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

I think I must be the only one who rarely likes suits! Not a huge fan of the clean cut look but it does depend on the guy as well.

ksw1980 [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

When he's wearing his sweat pants! It's rare, he's not the lazy type, but when he's had a shower and throws his sweat pants on I love it!! I think it's because I can see his bulge!! Yummy!!

I think I know what you mean! The bulge certainly does the trick...think that's why I like to see my OH in tight boxers. And out of them. ;)
    taraman [sign in to see picture]

MissChar wrote:

bumblebee wrote:

suits, suits are sexy!!! and, oddly a really nice kilt!!! it's got to be a nice tartan though :P

just boxers, as long as theyre tight.

I dig kilts too! It's my mans ceremonial uniform too and it drives me wild! You aren't alone xx

My OH likes my military mess kit so much she decided to dress up in it INCLUDING spurs and sword in the middle of a dinner party!

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

taraman wrote:

MissChar wrote:

bumblebee wrote:

suits, suits are sexy!!! and, oddly a really nice kilt!!! it's got to be a nice tartan though :P

just boxers, as long as theyre tight.

My OH likes my military mess kit so much she decided to dress up in it INCLUDING spurs and sword in the middle of a dinner party!

Haha good on her. I'd be tempted if I were in the same position.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.