• Periods

xKayteex [sign in to see picture]

I love shower sex when im on! Its not messy at all! :)

Im always extreamly horney when im on and feel soo deprived! :P always looking for ways to do it

Also like other guys said anal and blowjobs!!!

Youll find what you prefer

:)

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi Heavens - you poor thing - pleased you have some meds for this. Also just to let you know I have written back to you this morning on the 'I got a Prezzie Part 2' thread :)

i have the implanon in apprently most women dont get a period on that or if they do its a light one i must be unlucky lol they suggest i have the coil but not keen on somebody putting something down there i get embarrased also not fancying it

shall have a look at the thread now :)

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I had the implant and it was awful! I still had periods too. I have the coil now and it's fantastic!! Definitely be sticking to it when the 5 years are up!

TheNurse [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad I found this thread because I also get very horny when I have my period, but so far have not had period sex despite being with my hubby for almost 16 years. It must be a hormonal thing, and something he can sense because he also gets very horny, so I am surprised we haven't tried it out. I think it might be a case of me thinking he wouldn't be up for it, and him thinking I wouldn't. Food for thought! Thank you to the person who linked to this thread today, I wouldn't have thought to search for it.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

We always have sex when I'm on, but I have the implant so they're rare and light, but sometimes gross because of how long it's been since the last (TMI sorry) i suppose the longer you wait the harder it is to bring it up. The first time I had mine since we were together I simply said " I'm on but horny, if I have a shower do you want to have sex" neither of us are bothered at all, if he's down and there's a mess he cleans it up and carries on.

TheNurse [sign in to see picture]

Nice approach! I should be more assertive with it, take the lead! He is my sub afterall!!!!!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Go for it! No one should have to go without sex a quarter of their adult life!

Hope you do, have fun :)

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Haha, the 25% bit is a good point!

But yeah, I think a lot of couples have things that they don't do just because they think the other wouldn't want to, and never bother to ask!

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Or just avoid doing it the first two or three days of her period. That's when it's heaviest. After that it gets lighter ok for most women so less mess for you to notice in shower

I agree with Naughy Nurse - we have no problem having sex when I have my period, but we normally miss the first 2 days because I am usually quite heavy and sore :(

Question to you Naughty nurse - as a nurse do you have any secret weapons that you use for period cramps apart from the obvious ibuprofen/paracetamol and a heatpad? In fact do any of you lovely ladies have any special 'anti-cramp' tips ?

Evening Primrose capsules or Starflower oil. Thankfully I don't get periods anymore due to the contraceptive that I take, but I started my periods at the age of ten and they were horrendously painful - these helped be massively. Exercise helps lots, even though it's the last thing that you want to do, and upping your water intake will help too ..

kinky-for-you [sign in to see picture]

@scorpius try feminax the stuff is AMAZING I've suffered for years until a friend recommended it the pink is normal stregnth the blue is extra. I used to spend most of the week in bed in tears but even the pink sorts me out!

Kaiser [sign in to see picture]

Never had an issue with period sex, just waited till my OH was on her lighter day, popped a towel underneath her and away we go. Its never been grossly messy.

She did try the beppe soft cups, but they soaked up her natural lubrication, so had to use a lot of lube.

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

We usually avoid the heavier couple of days, but I really don't mind it.

As others have said there's always anal or other ways to keep things going until everything is back to normal :-)

[suspended user]

suspended user

kinky-for-you wrote:

@scorpius try feminax the stuff is AMAZING I've suffered for years until a friend recommended it the pink is normal stregnth the blue is extra. I used to spend most of the week in bed in tears but even the pink sorts me out!

You are so lucky! I have tried that stuff loads, it diesnt even touch me! Half of the time i end up at A&E with a morphine drip! :(

jayandrach [sign in to see picture]

My wife gets extremely horny when she is on her period and we have had period sex once and loved it however we have never done it since and don't really know why. If you do it on the lighter days its not that much difference.

Hornyhistorian [sign in to see picture]

Ladies do you play solo during Aunt Flow? I really wanna as I am off the scale horny but really no sure I could cope with the mess.

curiousme [sign in to see picture]

It doesn't bother me at all, me and my gf tried this a few weeks back. It turns out she didn't before because she was worried about me seeing the mess. I told her it doesn't bother me and we had a great time. It's just another level of closeness to me when she can feel at ease and doesn't feel she has to hide it. Also to me it's natural and a very feminine thing.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Since getting the implant i havent had a period which since i was a very heavy painful bleeder is a welcome change!

Honestly though, it amazes/baffles me how many people are disgusted by the idea of sex on a period, which is just the same as her natural discharge/lubrication but with a bit of blood/possibly a few womb lining clumps in it, but absolutely nothing "dirty" or harmful germ wise, yet are more than happy to have anal sex which is the dirtiest place you could go and invloves germs and mess that can potentially make you very sick and cause urinary tract infections for him or for her if not careful, and don't bat an eyelid.

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

I have a coil (despite never having had a child), and so I don't bleed (well I might have used one tampon in the last year). Problem solved!!!

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

Don't see why blood is seen much differently to other bodily fluid, when it comes to penetrative sex, anyway. Did it with my ex a few times and both enjoyed it; she actually felt quite different in texture inside at these times and felt quite arousing.

My current gf gets immensely horny after the initial cramps die back a bit, so just as well I don't mind the idea of pleasing her then!

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Me and my partner do not mind having sex when I am on my period. We just put down a towl and have a shower after afterwards.

Fortunatly I no longer get periods :) so no more pain! :3 xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.