• Periods

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

As long as I know the blood on my penis is my OH's and not mine, I'm happy.

Having snapped the banjo string a couple of times, blood there is never a good thing! :)

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

I have a coil stopped mine completely but I think I am lucky I hear it doesn't happen for everyone

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

dirty_boy wrote:

As long as I know the blood on my penis is my OH's and not mine, I'm happy.

Having snapped the banjo string a couple of times, blood there is never a good thing! :)

OUCH !!!!!

anyhow this thread is a moot point for me as i no longer have periods and havent had sex since my last ex back in about march id say it was :/

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't mind having sex on my period but my oh is completely put off by it resulting in lots of bj's for him and lots of bullet play for me!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Scorpious gave you tried the coil or implant? They tend to stop periods all together.

Hi Naughty nurse - I will look into these but they sound a bit extreme for me. I have just started Serenity, a natural bio-identical progesterone cream. It has some excellent reviews online so hopefully this will really help me.

Thanks for the ideas though - I really do appreciate it :)

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

Once when me and the ex had sex whilst I was on a period the condom broke and it resulted in a trip to the doctors the next day for the morning after pill. The doctor explained that it was because I was too dry down there due to the period.

On the subject of periods, since then I always worry that even though my period will have pretty much gone after a week, that I'm still really dry down there. I know lube helps with it, but am I the only one who worries about this?!

LetsTryThis [sign in to see picture]

Cor I wasn't expecting all these replies when I started this thread!

(FWIW I'm on the Implant - this is my third, so erm, 8 years. It hasn't stopped my periods, but they are far less painful than they were on the pill. I do love my implant though, I was forever forgetting to take the pill which would result in no sex for 7 days - never trusted condoms on their own.)

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

The mess never really bothers us, lucky for me cos im always more horny that time of the month. But on the first day even out of the bath/shower i find there isn't too much once we get started.

moonshine79 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure if I can mention a product that isn't an LH, there is a cup available in a well known chemist it's known as a soft One and it can be inserted when on your period and lasts for 8 hours, no smell, no damp feeling and the best of it, you can have clean sex no body need worry. These are fantastic, although a little fiddly at first but awesome to swim, have sex etc basically carry on as if it isn't there. Hope some find it as useful as I have

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I personally dont like doing it on my period but I get the horn really bad

Have you seen the doctors about this? There's a prescription you can get the dries up the blood and shortens the period, also a combo pill used back to back also helps but you can only useit back to back for 3 months on the fourth month you have to bleed or yyou will cramp up. Mephaphoricacid I think the medication is called and transmeric acid this will help alot as a combi as well as the mep on it own.

FrozenAngel wrote:

I never want to have sex when I'm on my period lol, I'm on far too heavy and have bad cramps so just want to curl up and lay there. I actually hate doing anything when I'm on I generally only come on for 3-4 days but from the moment I come on until half of the day I'm coming off I'm seriously heavy I usually have to wear a super plus tampon with a pad lol because I generally have to change every 45mins or so. Due to this having sex is the last thing on my mind! That and being ill (flu like ect) are the only things that lower my sex drive.

Have you seen the doctors about this? There's a prescription you can get the dries up the blood and shortens the period, also a combo pill used back to back also helps but you can only useit back to back for 3 months on the fourth month you have to bleed or yyou will cramp up. Mephaphoricacid I think the medication is called and transmeric acid this will help alot as a combi as well as the mep on it own.

Sorry to kinkyfukery damn phone opened yours. :-)

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

moonshine79 wrote:

I'm not sure if I can mention a product that isn't an LH, there is a cup available in a well known chemist it's known as a soft One and it can be inserted when on your period and lasts for 8 hours, no smell, no damp feeling and the best of it, you can have clean sex no body need worry. These are fantastic, although a little fiddly at first but awesome to swim, have sex etc basically carry on as if it isn't there. Hope some find it as useful as I have

Ooo this sounds pretty awesome! Think I may have to look for this. :P

Janny [sign in to see picture]

My ex's periods were really light and used to love that time of the month, because [ok ok we were young and stupid] that was her 'safe' period so the soldier could enter without any armor so to speak...

chloxoxo [sign in to see picture]

I find with all the hormones going round my body I crave sex the last 3 days of being "on" I agree with alot of the others and suggest avoiding the firs couple of days. It took me a while to come around to the idea but I figure if my boyfriend isnt bothered than why am I? I usually lay a towel down just to be on the safe side!:)

Curly Wurly [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Question to you Naughty nurse - as a nurse do you have any secret weapons that you use for period cramps apart from the obvious ibuprofen/paracetamol and a heatpad? In fact do any of you lovely ladies have any special 'anti-cramp' tips ?

I got the implanon last year and it has practically stopped my periods, even though they were relatively heavy before. They still come but are so light that I barely notice it's that time again, I also used to get pain in my back but that has completely disappeared too.

As you can imagine this is very useful when the horns appear ;)

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

i found the softcup rubbish. Uncomfortable to wear and it got in the way during sex. I use a mooncup so am used to wearing a cup.

I do use a diaphram on the odd occasions when we do have sex during my period. Generally, neither of us like it too much. I tend to get very sore so i'd rather just wait.

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

My OH is pretty heavy, but it doesn't stop us. In fact, she is hyper-sensitive and gets very horny after the first day of bleeding.
    The only thing is really does is confine us to the bed (our shower wouldn't take the weight of two of us!) We just use towels etc to cover the bed.
    We always make a point of shagging on her heaviest day, as for some reason, we both really like it!
    So, first day of bleeding is anal only. The heaviest day is vaginal only. The rest is whatever we like, bareback of course. It is some of the best sex we have. Shame she feels rubbish otherwise :-(

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

i have really bad periods i can bleed for weeks sometimes months, they are heavy and painful so i have some medication i take that stops my monthly before it gets to much and to painful which is great otherwise it would be a no sex til its over kinda thing not because my partner doesnt want to its just i bleed so heavy and its painful its not enjoyable for me

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Heavens - you poor thing - pleased you have some meds for this. Also just to let you know I have written back to you this morning on the 'I got a Prezzie Part 2' thread :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.