• Periods

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I personally dont like doing it on my period but I get the horn really bad

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Scorpious the only thing that really helps me with period cramld is to be on the pill because it makes my period lighter. Then any mild cramps usually go away with ibuprofen x

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Scorpious, I'm also on the pill and was originally on it to help with period pain, and it worked. Also, I find exercise, as much as I don't want to then, I find once I get going I start to feel much better!

I went to the gym the other day when it was really bad, and after 10 mins sat in the changing room feeling sorry for myself, I got going and they started to ease off :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Naughty nurse - I have tried various types of the pill, but it is not for me as they caused severe migraines. Luckily the cramps are a lot better than they used to be - still bad but manageable. You're right, ibuprofen does help with the cramps to some degree, although I tend to take paracetamol with codeine on the first day or two x

Naughty Miss K - thanks for your reply - I do work out quite a lot and it does help. I also eat very healthily, take supplements etc. I think I am doing all I can - it's just one of those things I guess .... x

[suspended user]

suspended user

I feel for you scorpius when I was on the pill I use to get really bad period pain so much that I couldn't even move I would be in bed with so pain all day everyday till it ended.

Hope it gets better with time hun. Xx

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Lollipop - hope yours are more manageable now x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thank you scorpius hunny but I'm lucky I don't get them anymore after coming off the pill.

Funny enough I only got the bad cramps and headaches when I was one the pill. Xx

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

My OH used to have very bad periods, cramps, migraines etc but after she had a child the hormonal changes also removed the worst of the cramps and migraines, but when she is having her period now, when the flow is heaviest sex is the last thing on her mind, but just before and just after she is very horny!.

Any slight blood is treated as being incidental to the act, but there ain't any oral by me during this time as not a vampire!

Bad Kitty uk [sign in to see picture]

Only rule me and the OH have is that he wears a condom when im on full flow lol. Really doesnt affect how/when we have sex at all really. If anything i find that i crave it alot more. I must admit at first i really was worried about it and didnt have sex at all. However as time has gone on and after discussion with my OH we have very much decided not to let it stop us at all.

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I love giving oral sex so I'll usually just do that for him. I get something out of it and so does he, even though he will grumble saying he feels bad that he can't repay the favour. Bless. :P

[suspended user]

suspended user

depends.......use a towel and then take a shower is ok for some, no sex when on period is OK for others. Some women have heavy cramps which means it just isnt fun at all. We are all different but jeez if you like a woman cant you wait a week, she used to use her hands mouth and other bits when she was on but frequently was just "off" lol

try putting baby oilbetween her legs and screwing them as if it was real sex...it feels great and induces a wild fit of the giggles in the lady (tickles like hell) that is fun sex lol

kittylicks [sign in to see picture]

I'm generally at my most horny when I'm 'on'. Have a thoroug wash and vaginal douch, then insert fresh tampon, into some decidedly sexy undies & / or dress up & vwalla, ready to go! He barely got through the door after his 4 hour drive last time, before I jumped him. but he sure didn't mind... ;P

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

Tmi but when I'm excited the flo tends to stop. Although we don't do it regularly. We tend to just do other things, I use a toy or fingers on my clit and he gets bjs....more work for me tho ;) x

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

I'd say we've it 2 maybe 3 times.... One was after a mad night out and when we got home at 7am we just had to.

But generally neither of us are that keen to do it, and sadly BJ's are regarded as an acceptable alter active.

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Arent*****

I think I need a proof reader

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

There's a reason we call it blow job week! x

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Scorpious gave you tried the coil or implant? They tend to stop periods all together.

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

Don't make a habit of it, but it doesn't bother me if we do.

jayne_89 [sign in to see picture]

i had the implant and bleed for 28 days of the month, after 3 months i couldnt take anymore i was tired and grumpy and drained of energy the whole time and the cramps... but i know a woman who had her for 5 years and has never had a problem with it at all.

on topic iv only had sex once while on my period and it was unbelieveably painful so we stopped (i have bad periods)

when im on i just masturbate but i wear a surgical glove so i dont get messy and put towels down or do it in the bath.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

ive done it before . the aftermath cleanup's a bit rank but nothing too major . its all just another natural lube :p

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.