• OH "too tight" for anal

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Fisting sounds terrifying. So far I have only had beginners beads and butt plugs in there but think I wasn't to try some bigger toys. My partner only really gets let in there when in drunk and not thinking about it too much. When I'm sober I tend to tense up because I'm scared of it hurting. Need to start practicing more

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lol no I was on about this yes man http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22817 and the circumference is 5 not 4 silly me.

And NN I really wouldn't want to try fisting ever ether. X

BlankeMaus [sign in to see picture]

I think for me at least unless I am gagging for it, it's not worth trying... lots of finger and slim vibrator preperation :)

Little miss spank [sign in to see picture]

Having our first try this weekend, any tips?

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

The tips earlier on this thread are really good. Lots of lube and take it really slow and easy. Use a toy smaller than your partner first if you can. X

My tip would be to get her to really want it, works for me if I really want it and I am prepped for it by oral and insertions, can have hammer orgasms that way. Just be very gentle too let her lead the way, so no using force trying to get in there, also play with her body and kiss her neck etc whilst trying it, so maybe have her underneath you or in the spoons position. :)

We have brought the beginners strap on set, will I feel any benefit apart from watching him get off on the pleasure?

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Little miss spank wrote:

We have brought the beginners strap on set, will I feel any benefit apart from watching him get off on the pleasure?

In my experience....that's ALL the benefit and draw I need. Just that! :)

No you wont feel much direct stimulation, unless you have a strap on in which you still have access to your genitals The beginners one doesnt really but it is possible to slip in a plug/dildo/vibrator up between the straps before you tighten them and use that to your advantage. What will you feel? Something bumping gently against your pubic bone, slight pulling at the straps on and around your body and thats about it for actual physical stimulation unless you add your own.

What you will feel inside your head is a whole new paragraph and I am sure one you shall discover soon and enjoy x

Thanks fluffbags, i am actually really looking forward to it now, I think the role reversal is quite a turn on xx

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

There are a couple of relaxation "tapes" that we're released for use with the Aneros series of Prostate Massagers.

They are a little bit cheesy, but I found it did help to relax me, or at least slow me down, and it made taking something like the Aneros Progasm which is a reasonable size for a newbie quite easy.

I can't recall the name of them, but if you google Aneros Relaxation mp3 you should find them.

Personally, I think Anal is great, love it, but that's down to me being relaxed enough and wanting it on my own accord. Feels relaxing and amazing then. So it's all down to not puttting pressure on eachother and letting it all come about naturally. The more you plan it the less it's gonna feel natural.

Sex to me is about wanting these things and enjoying giving and receiving pleasure.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.