• Penis Maintenance

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Yup! Your intrigued, I can tell, so try it. Next time your erect, add some weight to your chap, and try lift it. It's an interesting exercise. :)

Edit : I would advise you do this in private, and not at fitness first or a public gym ;)

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

But that would make going to the Gym oh so much more entertaining!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Eat well, exercise, don't smoke. And don't drink too much. A healthy lifestyle = healthy penis
    And wear a condom or you will catch something

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

Providing your not wrapping barbed wire round your meat and two veg, or dipping it in acid, you don't really need to do anything to keep your little (or big, whatever) chap in tip top condition! Provided you are keeping the rest of your body and mind healthy, your trouser-fellow will be just as happy and healthy!

Of course, make sure you keep him nice and sparkly clean (just be careful over-doing it with the soap) as the glans is very sensitive and you can dry the skin out if you use too much soap!

Wrap him up in a nice little raincoat if you choose to send him exploring into unfamiliar territory.

Other than that, you and your little one-eyed friend should be happy for many years to come.

Awwww I now have images of a penis in a teeny little raincoat, a wooly hat and wellies pmsl

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Ork wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

Yup! Your intrigued, I can tell, so try it. Next time your erect, add some weight to your chap, and try lift it. It's an interesting exercise. :)

Edit : I would advise you do this in private, and not at fitness first or a public gym ;)

I am so trying this out XD lol... now where are those hangers!

haha! you'll never look back! Try it with a butt plug!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.