• Penis Maintenance

TwoSpokedWheel [sign in to see picture]

Well, everybody knows a wrench does not work, but I was wondering what did.

The internet has a way of throwing information in all directions when it comes to that, so I was interested in what Lovehoney folk think.

I am still quite young, so for me maintenance equates to the a quick "hows your father".

I have observed how medicine has prolonged the well being of our teeth and skin dramtically over the past decade, however the mighty phallus seems to be a taboo topic, or is that just me?

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

What do you mean? Do you literally mean penis maintenance, like, tips on keeping it working well for the rest of life, or looking good or? Or are you looking for ideas on how to spice up the regular "hows your father"

Confused! Sorry

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Whatever you do DON'T do this - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235103/Mans-genitals-removed-bid-enlarge-penis-injecting-olive-oil-goes-wrong.html

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

Kasumi wrote:

Whatever you do DON'T do this - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235103/Mans-genitals-removed-bid-enlarge-penis-injecting-olive-oil-goes-wrong.html

O M G!!!

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

Kasumi wrote:

Im never going to look at olive oil in the same way again....

It is more of a discussion of medical advancements. Though Sex Ed is horrendous in most parts of Britain as well.

Sexuallity in general is largely ignored by medicine, so many medicines can either flip it or turn it off completely as a side effect.

In turn we are quite starkly aware of what to do to keep the rest of us healthy for as long as possible, but that does not seem to apply when it comes to our sexy bits.

P.S. I think I will save my memory from whatever there is in that link. :D

Theres no need for medical intervention on your penis unless you have something wrong. If you do then I suggest you visit a doctor.

Also, if you find my writing confusing do not hesitate to point it out. I am reasonably foreign even though I have been in Britain for ages, so I still do not think about English in the same order a native would.

Theres no need for medical intervention on your penis unless you have something wrong. If you do then I suggest you visit a doctor.

I am more interested in its longevity :D

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Live a healthy lifestyle? Food, exercise, sleep. Good for all of you..I'm still a bit confused! I don't think it will drop offf??? but healthiness is what keeps the rest of us working well so im sure it would work for your penis...?

Well try to lead a healthy life style and be careful what you poke it into and im sure it will be fine.

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

Skippy75 wrote:

Well try to lead a healthy life style and be careful what you poke it into and im sure it will be fine.

that is probably the key thing!

Cherry Bomb [sign in to see picture]

Eat well would be the main thing really- your penis working depends on a good circulatory system so don't go furring it up with crap food! Keep an eye on your weight, cholesterol and exercise to improve your cardio system. That should protect your longevity. Any medical problems (lumps, discharge, pain etc.) go straight to the doctor.

PhilD [sign in to see picture]

Like any moving part, keep your nuts tightened and the shaft well oiled to prevent squeaks.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Kasumi wrote:

Saaaayyyy whaaaaaat?! surprise

Viridianuk [sign in to see picture]

I take mine for walks....

Janny [sign in to see picture]

This is indeed a confusing post... As said above: wash everyday, try to make him find a partner and take him for a walk now and then...

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Providing your not wrapping barbed wire round your meat and two veg, or dipping it in acid, you don't really need to do anything to keep your little (or big, whatever) chap in tip top condition! Provided you are keeping the rest of your body and mind healthy, your trouser-fellow will be just as happy and healthy!

Of course, make sure you keep him nice and sparkly clean (just be careful over-doing it with the soap) as the glans is very sensitive and you can dry the skin out if you use too much soap!

Wrap him up in a nice little raincoat if you choose to send him exploring into unfamiliar territory.

Other than that, you and your little one-eyed friend should be happy for many years to come.

Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

Providing your not wrapping barbed wire round your meat and two veg, or dipping it in acid, you don't really need to do anything to keep your little (or big, whatever) chap in tip top condition! Provided you are keeping the rest of your body and mind healthy, your trouser-fellow will be just as happy and healthy!

Of course, make sure you keep him nice and sparkly clean (just be careful over-doing it with the soap) as the glans is very sensitive and you can dry the skin out if you use too much soap!

Wrap him up in a nice little raincoat if you choose to send him exploring into unfamiliar territory.

Other than that, you and your little one-eyed friend should be happy for many years to come.

Yup, that's about it! Have all too often seen the consequences of boys/men putting their penises in things/places they don't belong.

If the vacuum cleaner bekons — just say no!

On a more serious note: there is some medical benefit to masturbation but it's generally incidental to the penis and your age.

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

As well as all of the advice so far, remember to try and live a healthy lifestyle.

Stress, fatty foods and alcohol will impinge your erections. As can age. It's often difficult for us guys to remember or accost, but wr're not 18 for ever! ( ok, mentally we never really grow up, but physically we do)

try also to take vitamins, plenty of water, and exercise. When I was a teenager, I used to hang coat hangers onto my willy and perform " weight lifts" with them. You could try that.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.