• Waver sensual glass dildo

Coups01 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not new to lovehoney but am new to the forum ,I just ordered the waver sensual glass dildo for a surprise for my wife question is will she like it, if anyone here has it (which I'm sure there is) is it any good.?

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I don't have the waver sensual glass dildo, but I do have vast amount of other glass dildos, I'm sure if your wife has other glass dildos she'll love it, and if she hasn't got any glass products before then she is in for a treat.

I love the glass dildos, they're like a orgasmic sculpture, they feel fantastic and can be heated in warm water, or popped in the freezer for different temprature feelings. Ever since my first glass dildo I've never gone back to another dildo, nothing to me will ever feel as good as glass.

I'm sure both you and your wife will enjoy the surprise.

Thx frozenangel , no we don't have any glass toys at the moment but if what you say is true I'm sure we will have more than one very soon .

I'm sure you will!! I think off the top of my head I currently have 6 different glass toys, they are great. Feel fab being used whilst also using a clit stimulator.

And my OH loves using them on me, to the point he gets me new ones a lot :D

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure she'll love it. You can't really go wrong with a glass dildo, I have this one...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20055

It's amazing!! So if she likes it, it might make a nice little present for an anniversary or Christmas present. It's brilliant!!

P.S. welcome to the forum :)

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

I'm sure she'll love it. You can't really go wrong with a glass dildo, I have this one...

It's amazing!! So if she likes it, it might make a nice little present for an anniversary or Christmas present. It's brilliant!!

I've always thought that one would make a great Valentines day present :)

Welcome to the forums Coups xx

MrsMcX wrote:

I received that one yesterday MrsX, My OH got it for me for our anniversary which is today :D Can't wait to try it out, it is beautiful.

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

FrozenAngel wrote:

MrsMcX wrote:

I received that one yesterday MrsX, My OH got it for me for our anniversary which is today :D Can't wait to try it out, it is beautiful.

I don't know why but the idea of a hand blown glass dildo made me smile.

I would be interested in seeing one being blown. Lol!

I love seeing glass being blown, it looks so amazing it makes me want to touch it, although it would most likely melt my hand off it just looks amazing!! I wonder where they are blown though, I would be sniggering the whole time haha!!

When I got it, I thought it looked too nice to use, it looks more like an ornament, but as soon as you use it you realise it was made for one thing only! It's amazing! It makes me wish my husband could feel exactly what I feel. It's my favourite toy!! It's amazing how it goes in cold and then warms up. I never would of thought of using glass until I come on LH as well!

Happy Anniversary FA, how long? Hope you have a fantastic day, you certinatly will with your new glass :D

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

FrozenAngel wrote:

MrsMcX wrote:

Happy anniversary FrozenAngel :) xx

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Coups01 wrote:

I'm not new to lovehoney but am new to the forum ,I just ordered the waver sensual glass dildo for a surprise for my wife question is will she like it, if anyone here has it (which I'm sure there is) is it any good.?

Hi and Welcome to the forums. What a lovely surprise for your wife - I am sure she will love it :)

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

It looks very beautifu,l im sure she is going to love it :)

kinkykitty [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree, once you've tried glass you'll never go back to anything else - it's the only non vibrating toy that can give me amazing orgasms!

Thx guys for all the comments really looking forward to my delivery now :)

Thank you ladies xD we had a fab time, even though he's not here atm.

It's been 3 years MrsX, Time flies. Especially when the guy you're with is more than your partner, he's my best friend and I very much believe he is the other half of myself. Felt whole since the day I met him, how sappy is that lol.

Enjoy your purchase Coups, let us know how you like it. xx

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I haven't much else to add to this, everyone knows glass dildos are fab! :-) I do have some advice though - never put your glass dildo in the freezer or microwave to change the temperature. Always use a bowl of warm or cold water to submerge your dildo to warm it up/cool it down this way. Never put it on the hob either lol!

Remember to go slow and listen carefully to your wife's response as glass can hurt if you go too fast. Let us know how you get on, I am considering getting the glass waver dildo myself :-)

Ahh that's lovely FA, that's exactly how I feel about my husband and we've been together 7 years now, pretty much teenage first loves!

You always know when you've found "the one" when you realise they're so much more than a boyfriend, and I can totally relate to you. My husband is like my best friend, I feel like we were made for each other, we're like the male and female equivalent to each other! I'm hearing wedding bells for you soon!! Haha!

Glad you enjoyed :)

That's Fab MrsX, it's a great feeling isn't it.

lol yeah, he brings it up a lot. And has sent me a link of the ring he's chosen for me to approve of it; he's also mentioned it to friends knowing they'll tell me. He knows I'm scared of commitment and things so it's his way of getting me used to the fact that he's going to ask me, so I don't freak out when he does it and run a mile.

He knows me so well the ring is gorgeous.

And I have to agree, that rose is breathtaking! By far the best rose I've ever received in my life! lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.