• Most inappropriate sex talk in a hotel . . . . .

LaurenRebecca [sign in to see picture]

I was reading IrishChris's comments about calling out inappropriate things while having sex and it reminded me of staying in a hotel in Manchester. The walls were paper thin and just as I was trying to get to sleep I heard the couple next door start to have sex, after a few minutes the lady shouted "no, no, not like that, no not there, a bit higher, no that's no good", there was a slight pause and then she screamed "what do you mean that is, you are not stopping now ". She moaned (not in a good way) for the next few hours and in the end I got so fed up I was going to go next offer to either have a go myself or offer the poor bloke one of my many toys to try on her, just so he and I could get some sleep !

mkenilworth [sign in to see picture]

Ha! That's amazing. Should've offered tips through the wall!

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

LaurenRebecca wrote:

I was reading IrishChris's comments about calling out inappropriate things while having sex and it reminded me of staying in a hotel in Manchester. The walls were paper thin and just as I was trying to get to sleep I heard the couple next door start to have sex, after a few minutes the lady shouted "no, no, not like that, no not there, a bit higher, no that's no good", there was a slight pause and then she screamed "what do you mean that is, you are not stopping now ". She moaned (not in a good way) for the next few hours and in the end I got so fed up I was going to go next offer to either have a go myself or offer the poor bloke one of my many toys to try on her, just so he and I could get some sleep !

Brilliant!

I had a one night stand with a girl who later went out with a friend. None of us knew until we randomly met at a party. I guess seeing me reminder her of the night in question as that night she called out my name while they were having sex!

When he got angry she started shouting that he'd never made her cum.

All of us staying in the guest bedrooms heard everything! Breakfast was.... interesting!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

hahahh thats classic love it

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

IrishChris wrote:

she called out my name while they were having sex!

When he got angry she started shouting that he'd never made her cum.

All of us staying in the guest bedrooms heard everything! Breakfast was.... interesting!

Awkward! Hahaha O dear! Xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.