• femdom

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

IrishChris wrote:

I have come across many blokes who consider any anal play to be 'gay' and therefore don't do it.

Which is idiotic in my opinion, by the way.

I completely agree IrishChris! It drives me insane when people say that! Just because you like a certain type of sensation it does not make you gay.

I think female domination by strap on can be a great part of BDSM. Sure, it’s not the most extreme form of domination out there but I think it can be one of the most effective and sexy, well at least for me anyway.

Combining it with flogging and spanking, hot wax, verbal abuse and hair pulling it can be as extreme or ‘tame’ as you like it depending on your mood. Various shapes and sizes of strap on, vibrating and non-vibrating also add to the fun of it all Xx

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

S&S wrote:

I figured it was only fair that if I wanted to stick my penis in her bum, that my bum had to be offered up as well - it just so happens that I prefer receiving anal more than she does, right now! Every now and then I do have a thought of 'just fucking hit me and fuck me in the ass', so yeah, I do enjoy the whole fem-dom thing. I think it's very sexy, and she definitely seems to enjoy the role, so it's fun all round!

Excellent! Haha! Xx

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

The OH and I haven't tried anal, except for one slip doggy style that went very wrong! I yelped and shot across the bed, and have yet to get over the whole 'exit not entrance' thing. But I'm also up for trying most things once. What would be peoples recommendations for starting off?

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Hello :) a small butt plug, or a training kit (which has them in gradual sizes) used with lots of lube!! :) to get you used to the feeling, and increase in size so it is more comfortable to take your partner xx

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

I love anal play, started solo and finally picked up the courage to ask the OH to play with my ass. I was surprised by how much she got into it, no rimming but more than happy to play with my bumhole.

Advanced onto pegging, I love to be penetrated and fucked by her, and she loves to fuck mem currently using the red rider, she finds it very comfortable to use.

I also belive that the OH loves it because she is in control and it plays onto my submissive side, overall very pleaasurable.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.