• The Time I...

HappyChappy! [sign in to see picture]

two come to mind

first one was years ago was seeing a gal and she lived in a outhouse thing down bottom of garden was nice at time own little oplace away from things one day i snook round and we was full naked at it she riding away when her mums head came thru the open window asking her if she wanted anything for dinner!!!! i was politely asked to leave!!

other time was a year or so ago driving back at 5am the gal said she coudlnt wait so we pulled into a gateway she hitched her drfess up and we had a session over bonnet of car all of a suddle i could feel something arouind my ankles unusual was a little jack russell with the owner by the hedgeline trying to call it back without us knowing!!! think the owner was more embarrassed than us!

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

HappyChappy! wrote:

two come to mind

first one was years ago was seeing a gal and she lived in a outhouse thing down bottom of garden was nice at time own little oplace away from things one day i snook round and we was full naked at it she riding away when her mums head came thru the open window asking her if she wanted anything for dinner!!!! i was politely asked to leave!!

other time was a year or so ago driving back at 5am the gal said she coudlnt wait so we pulled into a gateway she hitched her drfess up and we had a session over bonnet of car all of a suddle i could feel something arouind my ankles unusual was a little jack russell with the owner by the hedgeline trying to call it back without us knowing!!! think the owner was more embarrassed than us!

Omg happychappy, those stories are amazing!!!!

HappyChappy! [sign in to see picture]

at time it wasn't!!!! especially the first one but looking back it just makes me laugh lots :)

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

HappyChappy! wrote:

two come to mind

Classics!

Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]

FrozenAngel wrote:

I think the time I was most embarressed had to be with my ex, he lived with his parents. I was staying at his house for a few days and we'd gone out for a walk. Came back, house was empty and decided to have a bit of fun. Ofc since no one was home we didn't exactly keep it quiet. It was a very hot day. So after our session we decided to go and have a drink and a smoke in the garden, to find his whole family there, grandparents, mum, dad, both sisters their husbands and his brother and GF all sat in the garden, directly under my BF's window. Which was open. When I walked out his brother handed me a smoke and said "I think after that you need this" I just wanted the ground to swallow me up.

Two very important lessons can be learnt from this…

1) Observation. Pay attention!

2) Don't smoke.

wreck it ralph [sign in to see picture]

My mum was staying with us to watch the kids while we had a night out, she was sleeping in the room next to us, we came back and everyone was in bed, we got a bit carried away and ended up using the newly bought anal beads on me and having rather loud sex, we heard my mum getting up toilet through the night, the poor woman, cringe!

Something that happened years ago...

I was around in an ex's family home one afternoon, all alone. No one was expected home for hours. I lay down on my OH's bed and started masturbating with some strawberry flavoured lube that was still sitting out from the previous night. Then I remembered that her rabbit was probably still under the bed. And sure enough, I reached down and there it was.

Within moments one hand was working the rabbit in my ass while the other furiously masturbated my cock. To say I was really getting into things would be an understantement. In fact, I'm surprised I wasn't yelling out some sort of profanity.

Suddenly I hear her one of the doors on the landing open and a voice asking is someone home. In what seemed like a split second, the rabbit was off and the covers were pulled over me. The bedroom door crept open and in popped my ex's bother's girlfriend - she'd been asleep in the spare room.

All see said was - Did you hear something? Followed by, what's that strawberry smell?

Close call.

__Jadey__ [sign in to see picture]

The time when...
    I was home from uni visiting my boyfriend we were having lots of fun upstairs for a good two hours or so, as we finished up and were just relaxing after as you do there was a knock at the door.

We heard my boyfriends mum answer the door to one of our friends who had popped by to say hi with the sentence "Oh hi Dan, they are just upstairs I think they are done with the buisness but maybe give them a shout on your way up"

she's a very open kind of person, though sometimes it can be embarassing beyond belief!!!!!!

__Jadey__ [sign in to see picture]

business*

__Jadey__ wrote:

The time when...
    I was home from uni visiting my boyfriend we were having lots of fun upstairs for a good two hours or so, as we finished up and were just relaxing after as you do there was a knock at the door.

We heard my boyfriends mum answer the door to one of our friends who had popped by to say hi with the sentence "Oh hi Dan, they are just upstairs I think they are done with the buisness but maybe give them a shout on your way up"

she's a very open kind of person, though sometimes it can be embarassing beyond belief!!!!!!

Classic!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.