• Advice on Pegging

JessyBunny89 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Everyone!

My partner and I are both bisexual, and he has asked me to use a strap-on on him. I have used a strap-on on a woman before, so have no issue with embarassment of wearing one, or the 'rhythym'. We also have a very open relationship and I am sure that he will 'guide me' verbally and physically.

I just wondered if anyone has any advice for me, do's and don'ts with pegging, what I can expect?

I am very excited actually and have ordered a new strap-on from LH just for the occasion. We are going away to a posh hotel for a couple of days next week so any advice I can have before then would be much appreciated.

Thanks all!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Well apart from the obvs point about lube, i would suggest letting him back onto it so that he can control the initial inseration which can be painful.

Other than that, happy prostate poking! :D

SubReiSkyeM [sign in to see picture]

As someone who's done a lot of pegging with their partner, my first recommendation is to warm him up slowly - it can take a while for the muscles to relax and it's best not to rush things. Same for the sex, actually - start slow and then build up to a faster pace if you want to.

One thing I found really useful was letting my partner climb onto the dildo himself the first time and give me a bit of a show while he demonstrated the pace that was good for him... Very hot and very educational too!

JessyBunny89 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you both! I'm sure it will be very sexy and practice makes perfect I guess.

furbygr [sign in to see picture]

use some fingers or a small buttplug for start. Let us know your impressions when you done. I'm sure you will act great

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.