• Makin more time for sex

loulou88 [sign in to see picture]

My partner woks long long hours and usually 5-6days a week so by time he gets home from work he is really tired and on his days off we find it hard to make time together as we have kids and I'm also currently pregnant aswel. How can we find time/peace to have some private time together, I know it will b easier once schools go back but until then I have no idea how we can have some alone time without kids interrupting or him bein to tired from workin morning til late at nyt. xxx

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend and I went through a couple months of no/very little sex when he was boxing, as he worked early til late and was physically shattered and punch drunk lol! For us the conditions just weren't right and we just talked about it and accepted it, but then again we knew we would be freer after his fights.

Sounds like life is quite hectic for you at the moment, maybe you can try having a date night where you do something together and make the effort that night to have sex even if you or he are tired. It sounds a bit forced but if its made something special then it can really get you both in the mood. Or maybe you both need a little break, what about a weekend away, get someone to look after the kids and go to a hotel. Spend the weekend just you two and be romantic, have sex and have fun without interruptions :). Or not even a weekend away but maybe if he has a couple days off drop the kids to your parents if that's convenient or something like that?

C x

loulou88 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks fr ur reply Hun.. Yea we were goin to try and get a few days away together before th baby comes but his workin hours r so long and he sully ends up gtn called in to cover so plans we make get cancelled xx

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Hey its okay, its a yuck situation to be in when a job is so demanding! :( really do try get those days away if you can! xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.