• Embarrasment at the Post Office

Chris53 [sign in to see picture]

"It's a penis pump. Now that I've got it up to 12 inches long I'm sending it back".

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

i sent my rabbits back the other day i was never asked what i was sending back think she saw the name and where it was going to and thought yep its a sex toy lol

Sweet teats [sign in to see picture]

Its no coincidence that I too was asked 2 weeks ago what was in my parcel that I was returning to LH...."any batteries or liquids" the male counter assistant asked with a big cheesey grin!....I just spontaneously responded no!............Wish I had the balls to say no Just some "Nipple Honkers" but they were not big enough so I am returning them:-)!!

I guess they must know the LoveHoney returns address (** *******) and like to make it known that they know there is something of a sexual nature in the box!

[edited by mod to remove forbidden phrase]

shygirlnomore [sign in to see picture]

Wonder if she knew who '** *******' was and wanted to see your reaction...

Still, it was very unprofessional and she has no need to know, just nosy I guess

[edited by mod to remove forbidden phrase]

Hiya Sweet Teats and Shygirlnomore

were not suppose to mention the secret phrase in the forum threads the word being the address in which is used for where our parcels come from and our returns go to its just so its kept private and does not show up on an online seach which defeats it being discreet

:)

shygirlnomore [sign in to see picture]

apologies new here, didn't know

shygirlnomore wrote:

:) it was something i never knew when i first came onto the forum xxx

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

shygirlnomore wrote:

No worries!

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Chris53 wrote:

"It's a penis pump. Now that I've got it up to 12 inches long I'm sending it back".

Mwahahahahya

Funnily enough I have just returned something to Lovehoney and I was actually dreading the 'what's in it' question. Strangely I wasn't asked anything. Not even if there were prohibited items inside. Quite a relief but I wonder why this is so inconsistent.

Sweet teats [sign in to see picture]

Ooooooppps! I thought it was common knowledge................A simple google search confirms this!

Still, I am convinced most post office counter staff know the address well and the typical nature of the contents of the parcels.

There was no apparent change in expression from the young lady who took my parcel from me. I don't thing that she knew who it was addressed to. She was a bit impatient when I asked for the weight to be put on the proof of postage receipt. Not doing this kind of thing that often I didn't know it was printed on the receipt automatically.

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

OK, I tried to send a parcel to LH today and the woman behind the desk was very nosy - she wanted me to OPEN the package so that she can see what is inside! Well, that was totally unacceptable for me, so I just left and would probably go to another post office on Saturday - after all if I have to open it, I would prefer to go to a post office where nobody knows me and it would be unlikely for me to return there. :(

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

menyanthe wrote:

OK, I tried to send a parcel to LH today and the woman behind the desk was very nosy - she wanted me to OPEN the package so that she can see what is inside! Well, that was totally unacceptable for me, so I just left and would probably go to another post office on Saturday - after all if I have to open it, I would prefer to go to a post office where nobody knows me and it would be unlikely for me to return there. :(

What a cow.....

On Saturday I sent the package to LH but from another post office. They demanded I open the package (even though I am signing declaration claiming it does not contain anything that is not allowed - what's the point of this declaration anyway?). At least, I will not be going back to the same office, if anything. At first, it was indeed embarrassing. But after a few minutes, I didn't really care anymore.

Holz105 [sign in to see picture]

I just sent some bullets off to RA the woman asked what I was sending and all I could think of was toys.
    She asked what kind, but I could hardly tell the truth, mostly because I have a feeling that saying "oh yeah in just shipping off some bullets" would have been completely misinterpreted by this woman.
    "Small ones" seemed to satisfy her though. Luckily.

Well, they weren't even satisfied when I told them it was sex toys in the package. Nothing was sufficient apparently. My OH jokes that the only thing they didn't do was to test the items. Lol, that would have been fun to watch... :)

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Anyone a posty? I have friends who say they can sometimes recognise LH boxes but I just got sent a rather large item and when i went to pick it up the guy at the depo asked me if i was sure i really wanted it (3 times) and then when he came round the door he whispered that he wanted one himself but couldn't afford it..

I was er so taken back i dropped the pen and started blushing! Do they scan large items? I can't tell if my box had been opened as there was a lot of tape but yeh to put to phrase - What The Hell?!

I dont mind overly and don't want to get them into trouble as it made my day, smirking on the way home! Heck even a few friends know what i do as ill openly say but i was just surprised at that and wondered if they had scanned it?

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

Terrible experience.I've never returned anything,but went several times to pick up my package from the post office.Never been asked anything like that..

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I had to collect a completely different type of package( a ray mears survival book😉) and the guy behind the counter has a bit of smirk on him, and he said, " you come and get parcels here a lot don't you".
    In such a matter of fact way... I think I have only collected 1 lh parcel so far....
    I just smiled and said, only a few... And left with my book....
    Had a smile on my face though...I think these Postie's might t
    Rotate roles And do sorting,and deliveries as well as man the desk....
    I think lh does crop up on their radar...because they also use it😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.