• too wet

chloxoxo [sign in to see picture]

Im exactly the same as a few of you, since ive come off of the pill I dont get half as wet as I used to and it really worries my other half because he thinks Im getting bored of our sex ( im definitely not though!) On the plus side it means I get to buy loads of different lubes!x

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I'm another that would be in the rather wet category! Things do get rather slippery down there but the OH seems to love how wet I get. We've never needed lube, however I do use it for solo play as witthout the intimacy of him being here i don't seem to get as wet.

It can be a bit embaressing sometimes when it even sounds wet!

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Miss K wrote:

I'm another that would be in the rather wet category! Things do get rather slippery down there but the OH seems to love how wet I get. We've never needed lube, however I do use it for solo play as witthout the intimacy of him being here i don't seem to get as wet.

It can be a bit embaressing sometimes when it even sounds wet!

Yes, this! Exactly! That's exactly how I feel about it/my body. It's that that makes me really self-conscious. D:

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

CC, What's worse though is when we've been having enthusiastic doggy, and I go to lie down again and queef! First time I did it I was moritifed!!

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Ladies, there is really nothing better than a gorgeous wet pussy, it makes us think we're sex gods and it tastes fantastics, we blokes love it...

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Just to agree with all the other men, my wife gets very wet and I love it. Whether it's the sounds, the feel, or all over my face, it's all good!

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

I tend to get very wet and Im always concious about it too but as the men have said its a compliment so I try and just think of it that way.

When I was on the pill I found I didnt get wet at all, no matter how much I was turned on it just wouldnt happen so that put me off of being on it, I remember speaking to the nurse about it :o

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

The wetter the better, I wouldn't worry about it.

chubber [sign in to see picture]

Have to agree with dirty boy,never worry about this ladies,it all adds to the fun for us blokes.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

lovely stuff :D

William B [sign in to see picture]

What everyone else said. My wife gets very wet and I'm forever encouraging her to let herself go completely. She hasn't yet - I think she's a little embarressed at what might happen. A damn shame. I'm a Pisces and would quite happily swim in it!

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

I would never complain about a partner being too wet. It is one of the things that completely amazes me about our wonderful vulvas. I find it so wonderful that we have this capacity to pave the way for play like this. I can't even express what I mean. Just do not worry.

Lillybeth wrote:

I would never complain about a partner being too wet. It is one of the things that completely amazes me about our wonderful vulvas. I find it so wonderful that we have this capacity to pave the way for play like this. I can't even express what I mean. Just do not worry.

i think i understand . its all natural no matter how wet or dry .. and vaginas/ vulvas .. / penises .. they're all fascinating amazing things . and whats good for one may not suit another .. but thats why its amazing we have so many differing ways of functioning whilst all pretty much intrinsically remaining the same x

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad someone knows what I mean. Vaginas/vulvas are amazing. Penises not so much in my world, but each to their own. But yes, bodies and the way they work together and connect is amazing. And my point to those whose partners have an issue with way their body functions is show then the door and find someone who'll treasure it for the joy it is.

i just love the way we all connect together like stickle bricks be it through hetero intercourse , tongues etc ... we all mingle so perfectly :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.