• too wet

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

When i sit on top of my bloke and come it gets so wet it runs down onto the bed. he loves it, i feel a bit meh about it! never happened before but I do cum a lot with him - any one else have the same problem?

maybe problem aint the word but you know what i mean! x

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

I can sympathise as i've never needed lube and sometimes a bit too wet.

wreck it ralph [sign in to see picture]

From a guys point of view I'd say it was a great compliment. Maybe some women are a bit wary of producing so much cum or even squirting at all but i'd say jst try to relax and enjoy it, let go and go with the flow so to speak =P

Kinkydink [sign in to see picture]

My OH gets very wet, to be honest its never been an issue and I LOVE IT!! If your OH loves it then you probably should just accept it yourself

Venus80 [sign in to see picture]

As another males input. The wetter the better shows how much we have got you turned on.

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

I'm the same, I can get very wet!

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

Id like it too, probably want a towel on hand so the bed doesnt get too wet tho!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm the same MG. I use to get wet before I went on the pill and while I was on it. But now I'm off of the pill I don't really get wet. Well not as much as I'd want to.

KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

Same MG and Lolli, I also put mine down to use of the pill, i've never been the same since

KittyStar [sign in to see picture]

Good luck morningglory, you'll have to let us know if you find any miracle cures hehe! :)

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

im the same fizz & sparkle , or at least i WAS with my last sexual partner , been months now , im probably a wizened up old prune by now from this head and lack of use . meh ! ;)

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

I never thought of that either morningglory, well I'm not on the pill and get very wet so there might be something in it?

[suspended user]

suspended user

When your on the pill it works by thickening the mucus around the cervix. So really you'd think you'd get wetter when on it. That was the case for me.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

I wish I could be too wet reliably. I do get super wet if I'm really relaxed but I haven't been able to relax during sex in ages , don't know why!

Hmmm am also on the pill, didn't know any of this!

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

Being on or off the pill didn't make any difference to me, still very wet!

chubber [sign in to see picture]

Please dont think of it as a problem,as most blokes would find it a huge turn on or hardly notice,my partner is the same,i never mentioned it,sure he enjoyes it.

Banananananas! [sign in to see picture]

Just invest in spare towels, have done for years, im unpredictable as hell always too much of something, but never a complaint... excluding when in a tent, it doesnt soak it it doesnt go anywhere just makes it look like someone pee'd a bit and never goes away -_- so lesson towels everywhere! tbh i keep mine in my bedroom so its never a problem

Louise&James [sign in to see picture]

Hi just to add my spin. Before a baby all was well and then i went back to the pill and I used to really suffer, i just didn't get wet. i always needed lube. then i decided that the pill was a pain and got the copper coil. since then i have not had a problem at all since! it made me wet again and as i dont have problems with constant on off periods the pill caused it's really given me back my sex life!

as for the lady that is too wet just keep a towel under OH's bum or your own to stop so much mess. my OH loves it and if yours does too just relax its normal and you'd hate it if you had to pay for all the lube you'd need otherwise ;) x

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

I'm on the pill too x

the towel thing is a good plan lol, that and just relax and go with it!

least am not alone!!

the_drew [sign in to see picture]

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

When i sit on top of my bloke and come it gets so wet it runs down onto the bed. he loves it, i feel a bit meh about it! never happened before but I do cum a lot with him - any one else have the same problem?

maybe problem aint the word but you know what i mean! x

This is definitely not a problem, my wife does this too and it's just so horny.

My wife is a squirter and says the feeling is very similar, so maybe that's something for you two to explore?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.