JVWH [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for your advice. Will see what OH thinks before booking.x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Gonna try homes waxing today.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Gonna try homes waxing today.

Lollipop let me know how it goes and what kit you used! I really wanna try. Good luck :) x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Will do sweet. :)

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

How about you both get waxed together?

[suspended user]

suspended user

I tried it. I use the veet easy wax strips. Well they didn't work very well at all lol. I'll have to shave tomorrow.

quietguy [sign in to see picture]

We tried home waxing. Nair brazilian hot wax. It says put in microwave for 90 secs if using a 1000w microwave. Well ours is an 800w and we noticed a funny smell after about 40 secs. Then I looked and saw the wax leaking from underneath the pot. Turned out it had burned a hole in the bottom of the pot. Ended up pouring the half molten wax into a bowl to then attempt the waxing itself. Put a right dampener on the whole proceding, wax got everywhere and was very messy. Didn't enjoy ripping the wax off my OH, just about managed to leave a landing strip, but didn't dare put wax near the more delicate part of her anatomy.

I've rather we went to a professional and get it done properly.

Crazyflower [sign in to see picture]

now I would personally love to be waxed down there and to be completely hair free but must confess I wouldnt even know what to ask for or what shops would do what ever it is im after. Can anyone fill me in on all the correct 'lingo' so I at least know that and can start making enquiries??

Thank you :)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I tried it. I use the veet easy wax strips. Well they didn't work very well at all lol. I'll have to shave tomorrow.

Hi Lollipop, hope you dont mind me asking but is it not awful difficult to shave down there with all the many different curves and nooks and crannys :O ??? Any helpful advice to a first timer of the razor :)

Crazyflower wrote:

now I would personally love to be waxed down there and to be completely hair free but must confess I wouldnt even know what to ask for or what shops would do what ever it is im after. Can anyone fill me in on all the correct 'lingo' so I at least know that and can start making enquiries??

If you're looking for all bare most places call it a Hollywood wax :) and you can get it done at any beautician.

MissChar wrote:

Crazyflower wrote:

If you're looking for all bare most places call it a Hollywood wax :) and you can get it done at any beautician.

Thanks V much MissChar :) Now tell me the truth - its gotta hurt right??? lol

Crazyflower wrote:

MissChar wrote:

Crazyflower wrote:

Thanks V much MissChar :) Now tell me the truth - its gotta hurt right??? lol

Every one is different, my first two waxes hurt but it gets a lot easier. My waxer told me its something to do with how it grows back. Some people find the top bit the most painful but I find the undercarriage the worst! Depends on the waxer too some...aren't so good haha.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.