• Pegging Advice Please

Annenon [sign in to see picture]

My other half and I are quite keen to get into pegging and have experimented with standalone dildos in the past (never anything too big or intimidating).

So, recently we took the plunge (take it as pun if you wish) and bought the Beginners Strapon Harness kit:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8569

We have only tried the smaller of the two and as a standalone it fits, goes up perfectly and is very enjoyable. (I should say that the bigger one is too much at this minute in time and it's size looks a bit frightening to me).

Now, when we put it in the harness, no matter how much anal lube we use it refuses to go up, usually just bending and sliding around the outside.

Now, obviously, we are doing something wrong. Maybe my other half isn't wearing it high enough, or tight enough, we are not too sure. But because it goes as a standalone, we know it is something we're doing or not doing. If it helps we are both the same height, so it's not down to differences there.

Any advice, would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

It is all about angles. We have had a load more success by lying down (in all forms of activities - not just pegging).

Best pegging angle we have found is me laying on my back, with a pillow under my rear, and legs up round my ears. Her on her knees, and lubing up well. Goes in really easily and really deeply.

I recommend these for application of lube: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19842 . Only needs to be inserted half an inch, but really helps lubing up.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

It is about angles! We had that same harness before we upgraded. Anyway, tips:

1) If the reciever is squatting onto the dildo, have that person hold the dildo and aim it. Trying to just sit on it hands free is more difficult esp if you haven't warmed up. So at first, the squatter needs to grab the dildo as he/she lowers onto it. That person can feel what is going on and can aim better and angle better. Once it is in you can let go.

2) Warm up. Even though it is a small dildo it will still help to prepare your bum if you use the dildo maybe as a standalone first for a while.

3) Try different positions. You will find some easier than others. To the penetrator...you want to try and imagine you are kind of (but not so severe) aiming for his/her belly button. Like you want to touch the tip of this dildo against the inside of her/his bellybutton, lol sorry couldnt think how best to describe it but this is the angle you want to try and get, in almost all positions. So in doggy position, I like to push the dildo down with my hand until its justttt a little below pointing straight.....I think this makes sense?

4) Plentyyyyyy of lubricant

5) Patience. Whenever we have this trouble it is usually related to him not being relaxed or tensing up or just not quite ready, it happened a lot more at the beginning but we are just getting to the point now where its almost always easy. Let the receiver control the angle, speed of insertion etc until they are comfortable.

6) Our easiest positions are receiver on top, or reciever laying down with legs back and bum under a pillow as Aqualaria described.

Annenon [sign in to see picture]

Thanks to Aqualaria and Fluffbags for the good advice.

Tried it last night (in spite of the heat - from another one of my threads :-) )

We still had a little struggle with it at first, but by following the advice - yeah! It worked liked a charm.

Thanks again - you could say another "passage" in our lives has now been opened up LOL.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Yay! :D (That is my happy face) Glad you had fun Annenon. In time it gets easier. I remember it was fiddly at first.

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

Excellent! It also gets easier as you get more confident. Glad you had a great session - the first of many :-D

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

We started with the same kit and have moved onto the Red Rider as its longer, the OH fits it easier to use on me.

We have loads of fun now in a varierty of positions.

And yes the second one was too large at the time and used as a dildo by the OH.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.