• Prostate shape and feel

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Hello everyone.

I'm currently writing about the male prostate, and wanted to ask you lot about how you'd describe the shape of the prostate when feeling it with a finger?

Anyone can answer the question, whether you are a guy who stimulates their prostate solo, or a partner who has massaged someone elses before.

Ah before I forget, popular shapes are pear, heart, walnut, and even dohnut.

Thanks for your help =)

MandiVonSweiss [sign in to see picture]

My partners prostate is like the shape of a conker almost, quite broad and round =)

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

I have no idea... With a toy in I only have a very hazy notion of where it is, and certainly cannot map it onto some 3d grid in my mind. Same applies to everything else up there. I have never used a finger beyond the very rim (and not intending to do so), so I guess I'll never know.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ive heard Its like a hazelnut in shape and size.

repliquant wrote:

I have no idea... With a toy in I only have a very hazy notion of where it is, and certainly cannot map it onto some 3d grid in my mind. Same applies to everything else up there. I have never used a finger beyond the very rim (and not intending to do so), so I guess I'll never know.

May I ask the reasons for not using your fingers? Just wondering really.

I'm trying to write a book on anal sex, and the more knowledge from peoples thoughts and experiences the better =)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Ive heard Its like a hazelnut in shape and size.

That's another good comparision.

Although, in part.... comparing to nuts, do you think this has happened through gendered slang / words?

It's just peach, plum, and others have been used before, as well as other objects.

But I guess these are things we become known of early on.

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

I can never seem to find mine, very annoying!

Louise&James [sign in to see picture]

My OH's feels like a firm bump a little like the flesh of a ripe peach, firm but squashable at the same time and i feel that the hazelnut suggestion is pretty spot on. Anyone worried about using thier fingers buy some cheap latex gloves. no smells, no mess and you can still feel everything if they are a good fit ;) OH says im a pro now :P

L&J x

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

May I ask the reasons for not using your fingers? Just wondering really.

It's a combination of things, rather than a single reason really.

I actually started out using my own, in mid-April, and while I liked the experience, I could do without having to use parts of my body to get there. A few hours later I had my first toys and there the matter rested, or would have rested, had I not had to fish out a jelly cactus vibe very soon, a truly retarded toy. It was still partially in the exit canal, so it really doesn't count as finger insertion.

Another incident of that sort happened in May, when a much larger toy got sucked in deep, and I had to go into full emergency mode, using said fingers, and then gloved fingers, when I couldn't get a grip. I have no recollection of any finger-related sensations from that incident, as my mind was focused on one thing and one thing only at the time. Speaking of which, had I had any say in the matter, then whatever virgin at Tantus who was responsible for having designed that evil toy would have been waterboarded with bubblegum-flavored 'juicy lube', preferably with a triple dose of aspartame for good measure.

So, no good memories there. Then there are finger-shaped toys, such as the Belladonna. In general, I have very, very few things that 'get me off', and previously seeing this sort of all-girl action seemed to tickle the relevant portion in my brain, and once I started using bum toys, it was the obvious thing to try. Bought both the hand and the fist, and began with the former. In it went, then once again during another session, much more easily than the first time, but somehow it didn't do for me what I had thought it would. The third time I had it in I was actually bored, and I'm never bored during sessions, or even in general. In order to see if that wasn't a fluke or a bad day, i tried for the fourth time, which convinced me that it wasn't for me. Also, all the disadvantages of that toy became all too obvious to me. It was ugly, resembling an undead vampire in color, and I would have preferred a more healthy tone, plus painted nails perhaps for realism. I also felt the tips of the fingers poked me too much, in places where I didn't like to be poked. It was also too bendy, and too organic for my liking. Finally, it stank to high heaven. So out it went to the bin. Same story with the Belladonna fist — I wanted to get rid of it even before I really tried it for the first time. So when the time came to play, I got it done and over with, and then again so that I could write some notes. Into the bin. So, the only candidate for a kink I had just fizzled out. It seems that for some things one only needs to try once or so in order to be cured of the kink for life. So, now I'm even more 'vanilla' than I was before, using a very popular word here.

One of the things I mentioned in the last para brings me to the final point. I'm not all that fond of the human body and the sensations that touch provides, including my own body. it wasn't always thus, but over my lifetime i have drifted in this direction quite steadily. It would take a strong emotion, of the mad kind that I experienced in my youth, in order to overcome reservations I have in general. While it is not unpleasant, I find that for the most part I prefer interacting with other things, objects. Not for everything, but for a whole lot by now. I guess there is this ~techno~ aspect to me that also plays a role. I'm not surprised at all that this pattern also applies to my inner cavity and associated play. Toys over fingers all the way.

I'm an outlier in any dataset, and this is just another aspect of this divergence. My internal plumbing is also different, but that is another story. I don't think I'm a good research material ;)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm trying to write a book on anal sex, and the more knowledge from peoples thoughts and experiences the better =)

Makes sense! I hope that Lookslikefun stumbles upon this thread one day. He would probably have a lot to say on the topic of inner exploration, as he's very experienced (more precisely, he's the Right Honourable Master of Length). Bolded his nick so that it catches his eye when he does waltz in here.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Have no idea, been busy trying to find the missys g-spot for years

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.