• Condoms!

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Am I the only one shocked by this infographic: How many people make condom use mistakes?

Pssst, our guides How to Choose a Condom and How to Use a Condom do a good job of explaining it!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I am too, I thankfully knew all of those. I used to use just condoms and was extremely careful with them. Now I have the IUD so no user error.

Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]

Having once had to deal with the consequences of improper condom use, it comes as no surprise it still happens.

Another to add to the list is one we're surely all aware of: selecting a condom that is too big.

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

I think it's ridiculous that college students wouldn't know how to safely use condoms!!!

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

The first rule of manhood is do not be a fool, wrap your tool

The second rule of manhood is DO NOT BE A FOOL, WRAP, YOUR, TOOL

There is but one Tyler and the narrator is his prophet

:)

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

This is shocking. Why, oh why, don't people read instructions? This is why we need better sex ed.

FreeSingle&ReadyToTingle [sign in to see picture]

Wow that's a lot more than I thought... My OH and I don't really use condoms, I'm on the pill and we've both been tested but whenever I was single I'd always carry some around with me and know how to put them on!

Somerland [sign in to see picture]

Had to use condoms for a week last week after OH had a change in IUD. We used condoms for a long time ages ago and so I thought I would be able to manage the change back easily, but it was a complete nightmare. Hate the damn things and so does OH.

taraman [sign in to see picture]

My OH gave birth to our second daughter 10 weeks ago so I am using condoms again for the first time in ages.

Personally, I find on the negative side that condoms totally desensitize the fantastic 'feel' of sex but on the positive side they make me last much longer because of the reduced sensation.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

That is pretty shocking. I know sex ed is a big problem, its not that long since i left school (or so i keep telling myself) and we didn't learn anything like that.
    Having said that some of those things are actually on the instructions in the packet it seems odd that people would be aware enough to use a condom but not think to follow the instructions.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.