• After sex mess??

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

umm igenerally just kinda , hang out in it for a bit till i need the loo then have a lil wipe up , and whatnot . i like sticky sex mess though so ..

LaurenRebecca [sign in to see picture]

I think I must be the exception rather than the "norm", I think sex should be sweaty and sticky ! The "mess" never bothers me or my partner, I tend to leave it until I need to go to the loo or just rub in anything I find "deposited" anywhere.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

LaurenRebecca wrote:

I think I must be the exception rather than the "norm", I think sex should be sweaty and sticky ! The "mess" never bothers me or my partner, I tend to leave it until I need to go to the loo or just rub in anything I find "deposited" anywhere.

ditto !

wreck it ralph [sign in to see picture]

In regards to after sex mess, I don't want to gross, but during bedtime with my OH we had some anal play on us both and she (unplanned) put a small love egg inside me, afterwards it was difficult to get out and left some 'mess' on the toy and on the bed. We've managed to laugh about it since. We are kinda new to anal play and I am a beginner at have toys inside me. Just wondering if poeple have had the same experience (please tell me they have haha) and of ways to make sure back passage is as clean as a whislte so to speak. =P

Winter_Is_Coming [sign in to see picture]

We keep tissues, wet wipes and toy cleaner in the bed side drawer next to us and tend to clean up straight away. Can sometimes be a bit uncomfortable sleeping in the mess, especially in my single bed!

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Just put a towel on the bed under you before you start and you can be as messy as you want, and when you are done you can both wipe yourselves, and just chuck the towel into the washing basket, and you can have a cuddle on a nice dry bed?

fantasticplastic [sign in to see picture]

We have a small towel we call the CUM towel which we have handy and can clean up straight away. As my wife likes to watch me ejaculate however I often pull out and squirt staight over the towel.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.