• After sex mess??

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

always clear away all toys underwear condoms or anyting else we have disgarded during our session

Romeo Papa [sign in to see picture]

My oh insists on condoms cos she doesn't like the mess. She also thinks she's abnormal because it dribbles out. I'm guessing it appears to be more than it is. Surely some of it stays in lol

saucey21 [sign in to see picture]

it depends really on how he's produced. if we've done it a few days in a row i tend to cuddle for a bit he goes to bathroom to clean wee etc. and by the time he's back i'm asleep. or if there a lot or come all over me, then we shower together. x

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

I roll us on to her side and then leave her to clean herself up.

I am a gentleman I know.

HappyBoy [sign in to see picture]

We generally just take turns in the loo, or if one of us is particularly covered in cum, the other will bring back some tissues. One ex-gf would always go to the loo, tidy herself up and then bring out a facecloth and ceremoniously wipe me down and clean me up. Now that was service :)

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

My OH likes to clean up, no matter when, but if it's at night and we've went to bed for the night I can't really be bothered cleaning up, I always shower in the morning anyway so it doesn't matter that I get messy!

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

No awkwardness at all. We just grab some tissues and take turns in the bathroom. Can't be doing with a wet patch!

Oboy [sign in to see picture]

The "tissue catch and bathroom wipe", but I've always wanted to use my tongue on OH after. Might try it on her once I get home on weekend.

Bad Kitty uk [sign in to see picture]

after reading this thread im starting to think im a bit strange. Me and my partner never really clean up after sex. We use condoms quite often to make clean up easier for just a quickie. Bing bang, condom goes in bin or on floor until the morning (tied up of course).

Otherwise if we are having a bit more of a romantic or fun night we honestly dont worry about after sex mess. If i need to use the loo then i will have a quick clean up. However im not too worried. If the sheets get messy well then its fine. I personally just like to cuddle after sex usally just fall asleep. No stress of having to clean up. We have a plastic undersheet and normally tend to change the sheets once a week anyway. dont get me wrong i know that the sheets get messy and have marks on them, but it never worries me. A good wash and they are back to nice and fresh.

if im honest ive never really thought of after sex clean up. I did have one week where we put on pvc/latex sheets which were good. Execpt from the fact they made me very warm and stuck to them after getting a bit sweaty. Now me and my partner brought those because we did want to get the sheets messy... Thats the only time ive really thought about after sex mess haha

Somerland [sign in to see picture]

We dont tend to make a lot of mess tbh, although we do have some lovely purple bath sheets from tesco that we put down for a long session.

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

I guess I’m lucky in that most often sex doesn’t involve what I'd call mess (maybe I should consider this a bonus of not being with men, less fluid), but even on messy days there is no chance of changing the sheets at night. If mess is expected I find employing a towel or throw before hand works. Otherwise a quick freshen up when using the bathroom will suffice. Post sex time isn't for cleaning; it’s for cuddling and talking. Or tea and talking.

Steven fun male [sign in to see picture]

Depends on how much cum is squirted but we just wipe with wet wipe nip to the after sex loo trip and depending how wet the sheets are a towel is put over the wet patch then a cuddle

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

We try to cuddle as long as possible afterwards but as soon as I feel the dribble I go and clean up. It's not awkward, we keep baby wipes by the bed to clean up with. Can't stand having a wet patch in the bed!

Sedgecpl [sign in to see picture]

Lol what a subject... clean up and waddle for me..never thought of it as waddling but now it makes me giggle as i waddle to the loo

Anonybloke [sign in to see picture]

So... are we the only ones who keep a special towel by the bed for clean-up?

And we have kids so everytihng gets cleared up and locked away before we get out of bed!

xabix [sign in to see picture]

I normally roll off the bed and waddle to the loo to wipe up and he'll go in after and give his willy a quick wash using his shower towel from earlier, which then goes in the wash. Never really been embarrassed about it just assumed it's what everyone has to do!

Baby_Lu [sign in to see picture]

Always clean it up lol unless we are off our faces drunk..

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

After the post sex cuddles, I will get up go wipe myself off, and return with the necessary for the OH, she will be lying on the bed, dependant on how we ended it depends on how much the OH has moved.

We used to have a supply of toilet paper next to the bed, now that the boy has left home we don't have to be that organised.

If we have had outdoor fun, the OH would have the 'pleasure' of the 'mess' slowly escaping down her legs afterwards.

Red Dragon [sign in to see picture]

...we have a bog roll by the side of the bed specially for after sex clean up that we've always called the 'bonk roll'

Had some friends around for a meal once, one of them went to use our loo but came out saying there was no toilet paper.

Without thinking, in front of everbody, my wife said to me 'go and get the bonk roll out of the bedroom'

...she went very red faced as we all collapsed in fits of laughter!!

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

We do a '3, 2 ,1' abandon ship manouevre, usually i'm on top near the end so we also do that kind of roll...onto a little cloth that I reach to a drawer and strategically place where I think I will land...

then the waddle begins! not very sexy at all but not awkward, we laugh about it :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.