• Rimming

YOUNG&READY [sign in to see picture]

I have also only recently ventured to the anal play with my partner. I had always wanted to try anal as it seemed exciting and sexy and it certainly did not dissapoint. I was happy to but also hesitant at the idea of rimming, but after geting past the initial thought of it, I realised how good it really was. We are now at a stage where we do it to each other as part of foreplay and preperation for anal. And I must say it really does feel amazing for the both of us.

BlankeMaus [sign in to see picture]

I cannot stand someone doing that to me, but giving it is soo relaxing :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

MissChar hun my partner is exactly the same he won't let me go anywhere near his bum
    but that's something I'm quite happy with as I wouldn't want to go anywhere near there ether lol. Xx

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Lol me too, I don't wanna go anywhere near there either haha!! X

For those going on about how dirty the bum is, your mouth is the dirties part of the body... then the tummy button... :) Besides you can do it after a shower..

[suspended user]

suspended user

Just his farts are enough to make to not ever want to go near there hahah! X

LOL :D

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Pixieking wrote:

it's interesting to see where the divide is with this, especially since the major contention seems to be down to hygeine. I'm suprised that dental dams haven't come up yet, especially for people that want to experience rimming but either don't like the idea of germs or have partners that do.

I haven't yet ventured into the world of anal, let alone rimming, but totally agree with pixieking. What's there to stop someone using a dental dam? I think that would be the only way I'd do it :)

Hygiene issues? Have a bath or shower... and really hammer this one home to yourselves, your mouth is the filthiest part of your body.

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Pixieking wrote:

it's interesting to see where the divide is with this, especially since the major contention seems to be down to hygeine. I'm suprised that dental dams haven't come up yet, especially for people that want to experience rimming but either don't like the idea of germs or have partners that do.

I haven't yet ventured into the world of anal, let alone rimming, but totally agree with pixieking. What's there to stop someone using a dental dam? I think that would be the only way I'd do it :)

Yeah I was surprised no one had brought that up! Wonder if anyone has used one for it?? On here I mean.

[suspended user]

suspended user

They do sell them on here they are on my wishlist think they are £7 for 5 of them and I would personally use them if I was to do rimming.

Don't really care if there is more bacteria in the mouth or not as that's somewhere I'm use to putting my own mouth and I've heard and read about all the stuff you can got from rimming
    (That you can't from kissing)
    So it's best to be safe then sorry and use a dental dam or condom.

( that's that I personally think)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.