• Rimming

WooHoo [sign in to see picture]

Anal Bleaching? Well, that's another gap in my education "plugged!" I'm in the "would give it a go" category, so it's on the list - and I'd be quite happy with unbleached! Apart from the risks with the procedure, I've never liked the flavour of Domestos!

Katherine* [sign in to see picture]

Iv never done it but wouldnt ever say no, Try everything once :)

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

Katherine* wrote:

Iv never done it but wouldnt ever say no, Try everything once :)

These are my feelings too.

I'd like to try it but I won't be disappointed if I never do either.

J

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

it's interesting to see where the divide is with this, especially since the major contention seems to be down to hygeine. I'm suprised that dental dams haven't come up yet, especially for people that want to experience rimming but either don't like the idea of germs or have partners that do.

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

It's a tad extreme to say that it is dangerous. If care is taken, a good clean will make it perfectly safe. Anal bleaching is just weird!

It feels awesome

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Love to do it, giving and receiving feels great but can understand why people don't want to.

As far as im concerned as long as we're both clean im happy to do it and i wouldn't let my partner do it if i wasn't confident.

As for bleaching there's no point apart from looks. Even if it did get rid of some germs they'd be back pretty quickly so from a hygiene point of view it doesn't do anything.

nickt18 [sign in to see picture]

I have given once but she really wasn't into it. I've never received but would maybe like to some day, just to see what its like.

wreck it ralph [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to try giving and getting it, no harm in trying and if you find that enjoy it's sometinhg to add and make sex better.

Spanner_89 [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't dream or rimming like its to weird and disgusting to do that to the OH

rubberdesires [sign in to see picture]

i really enjoy giving my other half a rimming session, It makes me feel very special and powerful to have that effect and trust in each other. I wouldnt do it with random people when i was single thought, this is definatly on the "LTP" list. If you do it straight out of a douche and shower session there is no difference, a mouth has just as much bacteria probably

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

Had the pleasure of giving a few times with last OH.

She surprised herself and me by getting a Brazilian for the first time we met and I just had to lick and kiss her all over. We both loved it, the intimacy, the exposure, the taboo perhaps, and the aesthetic pleasure of a toned woman"s body and its curves and shades all visible and accessible for my mouth and tongue, while raking her back, tugging on her hair getly, or flipped over, with her feet and wrists at her head, looking down on me as I puckered up to hers.

Great times together.

It was a very exciting part of our play together, great feelings, great memories!

MandiVonSweiss [sign in to see picture]

rubberdesires wrote:

i really enjoy giving my other half a rimming session, It makes me feel very special and powerful to have that effect and trust in each other. I wouldnt do it with random people when i was single thought, this is definatly on the "LTP" list. If you do it straight out of a douche and shower session there is no difference, a mouth has just as much bacteria probably

LTP?

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

Spanner_89 wrote:

I wouldn't dream or rimming like its to weird and disgusting to do that to the OH

err... bit judgemental no ?

High_Access [sign in to see picture]

After a good enema and rinse, for sure

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Not my cup of tea! I had an ex who kept doing it to me and we ended up in fights. I dunno maybe if you into doing a whole anal cleanse pre sex it's ok but for me as a Jude I know how much germs are down there. And I like sex to be spontaneous .... Shaving my legs and doing my bikini line is enough hassle without going for an anal douche! Maybe I'm just lazy. But if its what you're into and floats your boat enjoy it x

missscarlettx [sign in to see picture]

I never used to do it but my OH asked me if I would (being a 'try anything once' kinda girl) I dived straight in and was actually surprised how excited I got over it.... Now I do it every chance I get (not that my OH ever complains.... for get wake up bj's wake up rimming is the way to go!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Not for me.... Even after cleaning it if you took a swab it would still be covered in germs! But each to there own and if you enjoy it have fun x x

MissChar [sign in to see picture]

A one night stand rimmed me once, I was so uncomfortable with it I was kinda jumping off his face...haha but I have to say I did like the sensation. My OH is seriously paranoid about anyone even coming close to touching his bum so I don't think we'll ever be going there! I might like to try again for me though ... Unsure.

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

Rimming still intruiges me, and there is obviously a mixed bag of opinions on here with people.

My general thoughts are that I think I'd like to try it once, either or both giving and receiving, but if it doesn't happen then it doesn't happen. It's not something I'd push my OH to do with me. If she evers feels comfortable then there's no problem with it going there...

J

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

It's never appealed to me and I will never ever do it or will let anyone do it to me....

But to the people who mention germs and bacteria: you are aware that the whole human body is filled with germs and bacteria right? Your bumhole is probably cleaner than your hands ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.