• Handing over control

always-horny [sign in to see picture]

First post so please bare with me.

Today the other half suprised me with two gifts, one is a night away in a hotel and the other one is the lovehoney remote control dream love egg vibrator, as you can imagine i am a very happy girl

He then went on to inform me that he will be taking me to dinner and then out to a club, here is where it gets interesting he wants me to put the love egg in and give him the remote for the evening!!

Even though i am turned on at the thought of it i am also a little bit nervous as we have never done anything like this before.

Has anyone else handed over control like this and if so how did you find it?

Pink30 [sign in to see picture]

No but I'd love to!

Just relax and have fun x

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

I havent yet, but this is exactly what I have planned for a dirty night away next month :D

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

Our play time has been put on hold due to saving a deposit, but I'm hoping to try it for round christmass, let us know how it goes

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

I love it! I'm normally the dominant one so switching roles is so much fun. I like it when my OH takes over the controls on my vibrator or on the we-vibe Xx

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like it will be a fun evening! Enjoy!

Curiousgeorgie [sign in to see picture]

I'd love it but we haven't tried it yet. Just relax and enjoy and if you don't like it you can always take it out. It's all about having fun with your partner and trying new things. You're not going to love everything but you're sure going to have a good time finding out.

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

My OH did the same thong the other day. She popped in an egg and we headed out for the cinema. I made her get the tickets and strategically turned it on just as she was about to speak to the lady on the counter. And I did the same thing while she ordered food for us earlier on that day. Oh I had great fun with it :D She enjoyed it, but hated me for it too lol, especially when I turned it up to full and left her at the table while I went to the toilet.

And I'm also sure at one point while we were driving she said she was close to cumming

chunkyg [sign in to see picture]

We did it one day over lunch in a pub. She thought a couple of hours was long enough :-) for me to have remote control. I turned it on as she was ordering her food and not suprisingly she lost her thread a little! She found it a little uncomfortable............but loved it.

One word of advice........take batteries out of both remote and egg when not in use!

Long Time Cumiing [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH have discussed it and are interested in trying it.

She's getting comfortable at the moment with wearing a butt plug and/or love egg around the house, so the step up to a remote vibrating one is a big step. However she's expressed interest in them, so naturally I'm excited by that.

We're talking lots about different toys at the moment and have a list of things we might buy at the end of the month (new job, decent pay packet), I can't wait. We'll have a big discussion then spend spend spend!

I think a vibrating love egg is quite high on the list!

J

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I have a lelo one and love it

Twisted Helen [sign in to see picture]

i took two subs out to dinner one night, the female had a remote vibe inside her and i had the control...it not only made her squirm like a good un but it also frustrated the fuck outta my male sub, who was desperate to have a go with the remote but i never let him :)

FreeSingle&ReadyToTingle [sign in to see picture]

Twisted Helen wrote:

i took two subs out to dinner one night, the female had a remote vibe inside her and i had the control...it not only made her squirm like a good un but it also frustrated the fuck outta my male sub, who was desperate to have a go with the remote but i never let him :)

That sounds awesome...

I love handing over control to my OH and he gets a real kick out of it too!

Sexy Specs [sign in to see picture]

I think that sounds amazing, enjoy!! X

always-horny [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all the encouraging advice, Tommorow is the night can't wait i will let you know how it goes.

taraman [sign in to see picture]

I love this forum! Another toy for me to find and surprise my OH with, I'm loving Johnny's experience and might just copy it!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'd love to try this with my OH!

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

always-horny wrote:

Thanks for all the encouraging advice, Tommorow is the night can't wait i will let you know how it goes.

enjoy!!!

Sedgecpl [sign in to see picture]

We have used the remote egg twice when out at our local pub in the last month (my OH has posted 2 reviews lol ) it was very naughty and sexy i enjoyed it and so did he

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.