• Jiggle ball advice

M2W [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I'm quite new to the forum so not sure where to post this.

I have just bought the tracey cox toner balls and it's my first time using any type of kegel balls. My question is, is it normal for the balls to have a whitish discharge/mucus on them when you take them out?

TIA

S x

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Good choice in kegel balls. I love mine!

I'd say so yes. Women produce discharge naturally throughout the day to keep the vagina clean so to have some on them when you take them out is perfectly normal

Some women will produce more discharge with kegel balls in because the free roaming weights cause them to produce lubricating fluid as they become aroused by the sensation.

If it's excessive discharge on the kegel balls (a big increase from normal) or there has been a big change in colour from the norm for you then that may be cause for concern. Any large increase in the amount is normally a sign of irritation e.g being allergic to the silicone of the kegel balls or an infection (like thrush or BV). From what you’ve said I don’t think that this is a problem and it all sounds normal so don't worry!

You can always speak to your GP, a nurse practitioner or local GUM clinic/ Brook if this is something that’s worrying you.

Hope this helps Xx

Thanks for your reply Khaleesi! :)

There doesn't seem to be any irritation so ill assume its just normal discharge. I suppose it does make sense that there's a bit more of it when using the balls xx

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

i have that as well x

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

Hi M2W and welcome to the forum. You're not alone, it happens with me too!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi M2W I'm the same it happens evey time when I use them too. :)

Trial&Error [sign in to see picture]

Just to add to the "Me too" comments....clearly it's not Me too

But my OH does indeed get the same when she removes her balls.

Aw glad to know its not just me :-P really like the feeling of having them in so good to know I don't need to stop using them!!

S x

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Yup it is normal. Our body produces this to "Flush out" the vaginal tract, keep it lubricated and keep bacteria out. I sometimes wonder if our body senses the balls as a foreign object and produces more fluid to flush them out. Just a general musing I have lol

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

Yup it is normal. Our body produces this to "Flush out" the vaginal tract, keep it lubricated and keep bacteria out. I sometimes wonder if our body senses the balls as a foreign object and produces more fluid to flush them out. Just a general musing I have lol

sounds quite plausible :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.