• do women like men shaven?

sexy dad [sign in to see picture]

i shave the base and balls but i trim the bush, it feels good and i think it looks better, but every person is different.

Avrielle_Aniko [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmmm good idea.. See you soon! Gotta get those tablets sorted..

And hide the scissors under the bed too!

You might want to explain the scissors to me... he might assume the worst.

Oh, just to trim his pubes while he's asleep. But I didn't go through with it in the end... Might be bad for my health if you know what I mean...

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hmmm good idea.. See you soon! Gotta get those tablets sorted..

And hide the scissors under the bed too!

You might want to explain the scissors to me... he might assume the worst.

Oh, just to trim his pubes while he's asleep. But I didn't go through with it in the end... Might be bad for my health if you know what I mean...

Probably for the best. At best it would be 'impolite' to 'alter' someone while they slept!

Avrielle_Aniko [sign in to see picture]

Dont blame me, it was sexelle's idea.. Ach, ne'ermind.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have to admit, a little snail trail on the stomach is sexy. Though I dont like the belly button fluff..

I loveee my fellas snail trail! Makes me think of what's at the other end! and it really defines his sexy stomach!

For me shaven is best! I agree that a tickly nose during head is not much fun! and it makes things much more "comfortable" during sex!....in fact if he hasn't trimmed in a while we have to use a towel to protect me from his prickly bits, but then I'm shaven too so probably have more sensitive skin than if i weren't

yummybunny [sign in to see picture]

I would actually love my guy to shave-I've never been able to convince him to do it! Personally I hate body hair and always keep myself cleanly shaven. It's so much more pleasant and hygeinic!

On a guy it means no lose pubes in your hands while giving him a hand job and therefore no pubes taken in orally-gross!! It's not a huge issue unless you're some kind of yetti, most of the time it's not really a problem. But I have to say I just can't lick hairy balls, feeling hair on your tongue is gross and I feel like i'm going to swallow it. I said to my boyfriend I won't do it unless he shaves-but he doesn't care as long as he gest BJs! I imagine that's quite a tricky area to shave though! Shaving will also make your member look bigger and will reduce sweat and odor. All round plus! I think if guys get grossed out by girls having a forest and we go to great lengths ridding ourselves of the unwanted stuff-then why can't guys do the same?!  The sexes should be equal nowadays!

I can't imagine any girl would be freaked out by you shaving down there-i'm sure the vast majority would appreciate it! It's very modern for a man to shave, I think perhaps the only ones who would have a problem with it would be those who are conservative or old fashioned when it comes to sex-and even then is it really a big deal?! Nope! In this day and age it's perfectly acceptable. If you have a GF, then just ask her what she prefers. If not then just go for it! No reason not to! :D

Kitty76 [sign in to see picture]

Here here Yummybunny can't convince my OH either boo :( x

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

That's a damn shame! Right now I'm thinking "If I shave, will it freak out my OH?" LOL

only way youll be able to tell that is if you ask her, unfortunatley its one of those things you just have to ask about,

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Just for a change I decided to lose it all and can I just say....what a pain in the arse it is to get rid of it all.  There has got to be an easier way!!!  Now I know how surgeons feel, one small slip and you are going to make one hell of a mess!

Will update on OH's response when she discovers the new style later.

SmoothOne wrote:

Just for a change I decided to lose it all and can I just say....what a pain in the arse it is to get rid of it all.  There has got to be an easier way!!!  Now I know how surgeons feel, one small slip and you are going to make one hell of a mess!

Will update on OH's response when she discovers the new style later.

We both just had a long bath together and shaved our bits before we got in... Shes washing her (head) hair at the mo and then drying it before we finish our watery antics!

Use a beard trimmer on an electric razor smooth! Piece of piss! (Do it dry too... much easier).

I can't believe we are actually having a mature discussion!  Done that to get it right down, then the old razor to finish the business.  Its the subconscious holding of breath when you are holding the jewels, razor in the other and you are hoping for no sudden noises to make you jump!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I prefer the look of my boyfriend when he's non-shaven, it looks alot more manly and attractive. Having said that, blowjobs are alot nicer when he's shaven, and when we have sex after he's shaved, I get a hell of alot more clitoral contact and orgasm as a result. I'm very much willing to give up the aesthetics for pleasure purposes!

Ecksvie wrote:

I prefer the look of my boyfriend when he's non-shaven, it looks alot more manly and attractive. Having said that, blowjobs are alot nicer when he's shaven, and when we have sex after he's shaved, I get a hell of alot more clitoral contact and orgasm as a result. I'm very much willing to give up the aesthetics for pleasure purposes!

Its just give give give with you isn't it.  You should be more selfish Ecksvie lmao

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Its just give give give with you isn't it.  You should be more selfish Ecksvie lmao

I thought I was being selfish lol.

I'm not particularly bothered if he doesnt shave, but I do prefer him shaven.

Well lets hope my OH feels the same way!

oldbutalive [sign in to see picture]

My oh likes to be clean shaven, and i just love licking her there,

and then she suggested i shaved mine.....

wasn't easy to start with, using different methods, but i now feel its great being shaved.

Yes i do let it grow back a bit, so have to then trim, then every now and again, it all comes off,

she loves it :-)

SmoothOne wrote:

I can't believe we are actually having a mature discussion!  Done that to get it right down, then the old razor to finish the business.  Its the subconscious holding of breath when you are holding the jewels, razor in the other and you are hoping for no sudden noises to make you jump!

Can't see it lasting long....

Razors just make me itchy... and sore, happy with the trim

Waxing hurts and is more annoying afterwards. You can get spots that hurt

The quin [sign in to see picture]

Love mine clean,  but she is not so keen, always find with shaving it is the stubble that irritates when grows back, have found some good cream recently that is perfect for the area down there and doesnt cause a rash or irritation, very smooth afterwards,  but each to his own.  M

launceston babe [sign in to see picture]

i like my hubby shaved its much nicer 2 luk at and more hygenic

kinkyking12 [sign in to see picture]

shave

if u have trouble convincing him, tell him it'll make his piece look bigger, hahahaha. i can get away wit removal cream (most ppl get rashes) n my OH loves the smooth feeling. not to mention i get more BJs now :-).

like some one said, try it, its only hair n it grows back.....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.