• do women like men shaven?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

Just for a change I decided to lose it all and can I just say....what a pain in the arse it is to get rid of it all.  There has got to be an easier way!!!  Now I know how surgeons feel, one small slip and you are going to make one hell of a mess!

Will update on OH's response when she discovers the new style later.

We both just had a long bath together and shaved our bits before we got in... Shes washing her (head) hair at the mo and then drying it before we finish our watery antics!

Use a beard trimmer on an electric razor smooth! Piece of piss! (Do it dry too... much easier).

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

I can't believe we are actually having a mature discussion!  Done that to get it right down, then the old razor to finish the business.  Its the subconscious holding of breath when you are holding the jewels, razor in the other and you are hoping for no sudden noises to make you jump!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I prefer the look of my boyfriend when he's non-shaven, it looks alot more manly and attractive. Having said that, blowjobs are alot nicer when he's shaven, and when we have sex after he's shaved, I get a hell of alot more clitoral contact and orgasm as a result. I'm very much willing to give up the aesthetics for pleasure purposes!

Ecksvie wrote:

I prefer the look of my boyfriend when he's non-shaven, it looks alot more manly and attractive. Having said that, blowjobs are alot nicer when he's shaven, and when we have sex after he's shaved, I get a hell of alot more clitoral contact and orgasm as a result. I'm very much willing to give up the aesthetics for pleasure purposes!

Its just give give give with you isn't it.  You should be more selfish Ecksvie lmao

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Its just give give give with you isn't it.  You should be more selfish Ecksvie lmao

I thought I was being selfish lol.

I'm not particularly bothered if he doesnt shave, but I do prefer him shaven.

Well lets hope my OH feels the same way!

oldbutalive [sign in to see picture]

My oh likes to be clean shaven, and i just love licking her there,

and then she suggested i shaved mine.....

wasn't easy to start with, using different methods, but i now feel its great being shaved.

Yes i do let it grow back a bit, so have to then trim, then every now and again, it all comes off,

she loves it :-)

SmoothOne wrote:

I can't believe we are actually having a mature discussion!  Done that to get it right down, then the old razor to finish the business.  Its the subconscious holding of breath when you are holding the jewels, razor in the other and you are hoping for no sudden noises to make you jump!

Can't see it lasting long....

Razors just make me itchy... and sore, happy with the trim

Waxing hurts and is more annoying afterwards. You can get spots that hurt

The quin [sign in to see picture]

Love mine clean,  but she is not so keen, always find with shaving it is the stubble that irritates when grows back, have found some good cream recently that is perfect for the area down there and doesnt cause a rash or irritation, very smooth afterwards,  but each to his own.  M

launceston babe [sign in to see picture]

i like my hubby shaved its much nicer 2 luk at and more hygenic

kinkyking12 [sign in to see picture]

shave

if u have trouble convincing him, tell him it'll make his piece look bigger, hahahaha. i can get away wit removal cream (most ppl get rashes) n my OH loves the smooth feeling. not to mention i get more BJs now :-).

like some one said, try it, its only hair n it grows back.....

hotcouple4u [sign in to see picture]

yes launceston babe I agree its def more hygenic and if im honest I tend to deepthroat him more when its shaved :)

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Why?!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14644

Not quite as bad as that moustache one, but not far off!

x

sexperiment [sign in to see picture]

Shaving no - Waxing Oh yes!

Wait before all you blokes start wincing and tightly shutting your legs. I have been having my bits and bobs waxed for about 4 years now and it really is no worse than pulling a plaster, also if you take a couple of paracetamol 20 mins before hand it is even less uncomfortable.

The effect afterwards is amazing and last longer than shaving, silky smooth and looks fab, my young lady ADORES it. I was the first bf that she had who waxed and she thinks it is just the best thing scince sliced bread. And she would agree with you Ecksvie, she has commented on the huge inmcrease in clit contact. We both wax and by god it makes sex feel sexier than i ever thought possible.

Well if i have convinced one bloke to try waxing then good for you, i really think you will like the results.

sexperiment [sign in to see picture]

Yep, i get it done every 4-5 weeks. I think it makes a difference on the product used. The person who does mine using sugaring - ar rather something very similar and it is much less painful than wax or strips

masterandslave wrote:

Why?!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14644

Not quite as bad as that moustache one, but not far off!

x

I noticed a vac u lock one with dodgy cock hair the other day, because we got something to review.

They kept saying it feel off!

Saying that we got a review toy that when put in the satin bag came out with satin strand pubes! Well looked like that anyway... You think they'd make the inside of the bag clean.

Littlemisshorny wrote:

I wax my OH, although I tried doing it to him last week and he was in agony.., he let the hair grow too long lol.

Tell him to take two asprin before hand if he doesn't

Works better than I thought!

alone4ever [sign in to see picture]

sexperiment if you like to do your bits and bobs, why not go for a full body job. the silky smooth effect all over is even better. prefer to use an epilator myself, then body moisturiser, to really get the full effect 

jaibei [sign in to see picture]

sexperiment wrote:

Yep, i get it done every 4-5 weeks. I think it makes a difference on the product used. The person who does mine using sugaring - ar rather something very similar and it is much less painful than wax or strips

Sugaring whats this, is it do-able at home?

Thunderpuss [sign in to see picture]

I'm quite comfortable with my o/h not shaving or trimming, as it really does not bother me. 

I like him the way he is, and his pubs really don't get in the way of anything, cock or balls... :-)

(although i do shave mostly everywhere, just to keep me fresh and smooth )!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.