• "Agressive" vaginal masturbation with toys - query

Orally Gifted [sign in to see picture]

Over the last 2 days, I have been masturbating almost aggressively with my newest toy both vaginally and upside down... well, halfway through a backward roll with ankles hooked on the headboard . It is marketed as an anal toy, see below, but hits all the right spots vaginally too. I have been using the thicker end vaginally.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15076

All I'd like to know is, does aggressive/furious masturbation with ridged toys do any internal damage down there??

Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]

In short yes, as with any penetrative toys used aggressively/violently. Whilst masturbation is in many ways a very safe form of sex, it clearly isn't without risk.

I'm not convinced the ridges alone would be intrinsically harmful, but there are probably too many variables in how you're using it to comment definitively. However, some irritation and bruising may occur with use, especially if the ridges are, well, rigid. Given how you say you position yourself during use, I would be a little concerned about your cervix, just incase you penetrate too deeply and bash it.

Common sense rules apply: if it hurts stop immediately and give yourself a few days to allow any injuries to heal before you do so again. If you believe you may have injured yourself and are concerned or you notice any atypical difficulty, discomfort or pain during urination or unusual bleeding, see your GP as soon as possible for a p.v exam to ensure you haven't caused yourself too much harm.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

I have. just put that on my,wishlist love the colour and not dear, saving money for birthday to buy loads of treatse some here some non sex ones of eBay.

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Just be wary of your limits. Pain during sex/masturbation can feel really good at the time, but you could be causing damage. That "area" heals very well and it stretchy so you'll probably be okay but maybe just keep the aggressive action to short bursts rather than continuously. If it hurts then stop and don't do it all the time.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

i find a ) i can only cum clitprally anyway but if i use an internal vibrator or toy i use it very aggressively , deep , hard & fast almost like its punching my insides . feels good .

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

You have potential to cause a few injuries but that is a risk always with any sex really. The things I am thinking of is bruising (cervix, vaginal walls) Chafing/friction causing minor skin damage (The risk of this increases for me when using ridged, silicone toys due to the draggy nature of the material) tearing your skin is another risk. I have heard stories of perforating the vaginal/anal wall (The skin between the two is quite thin) this is bad and needs sorted but its rare.

Like everyone else mentioned, just use common sense and if pain starts, don't push it too much. I don't think you run too high a risk of serious damage, just minor irritations.

Orally Gifted [sign in to see picture]

Hi fellow LH members (would've put ladies but can't ignore Mr Socks ;)

Thank you so much for your advice. Ofc common sense plays a major part in masturbation, and sure enough if anything starts to hurt or blood starts appearing, it automatically ends there and then!!

In terms of how aggressive I was, it was more like short bursts (max about 10 secs) so that I could squirt - so not a long drawn out punishment And definitely not to punch my insides, nay, I do value them. At one point last night, I must've touched my cervix after trying to push the toy all the way in and sure enough "hit the end" so didn't try that again. I suppose it's possible that the ridges on the thicker end may have brushed the innermost walls perhaps a little harshly but I am very glad to read that the inner vagina is a quick healer and is stretchy so I'm not worried.

I suppose I get mild hysteria *just in case* I may have hurt myself and not realised But there's no sign of anything in the panties today thankfully so will just steer clear of penetration for a while.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

Orally Gifted wrote:

Hi fellow LH members (would've put ladies but can't ignore Mr Socks ;)

Thank you so much for your advice. Ofc common sense plays a major part in masturbation, and sure enough if anything starts to hurt or blood starts appearing, it automatically ends there and then!!

In terms of how aggressive I was, it was more like short bursts (max about 10 secs) so that I could squirt - so not a long drawn out punishment And definitely not to punch my insides, nay, I do value them. At one point last night, I must've touched my cervix after trying to push the toy all the way in and sure enough "hit the end" so didn't try that again. I suppose it's possible that the ridges on the thicker end may have brushed the innermost walls perhaps a little harshly but I am very glad to read that the inner vagina is a quick healer and is stretchy so I'm not worried.

I suppose I get mild hysteria *just in case* I may have hurt myself and not realised But there's no sign of anything in the panties today thankfully so will just steer clear of penetration for a while.

see i quite LIKE when toys hit my cervix ... :/

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

I have. just put that on my,wishlist love the colour and not dear, saving money for birthday to buy loads of treatse some here some non sex ones of eBay.

Just. treated myself to this.

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

see i quite LIKE when toys hit my cervix ... :/

Owwwweee! Xx

trailerguy61 [sign in to see picture]

I`d have thought, (from a guys point of view) that you were the best and only judge of how much pleasure/pain/insertion/speed/depth etc etc you and/or your ass or vagina could take.

You mention enjoying speed and penetration for maybe 10 second bursts because it helps you enjoy squirting whilst having your ankles restrained to your bed-posts, a position that by definition should have your legs and thighs not to mention your ass, "high and wide" so the only thing I`d be looking to suggest, in spite of your inbuilt natural secretions might be copious amounts of gel lubricant to help smooth the way as it were lol.

I chatted for a while with a girl from a website who wanted to shoot a pvt album as a surprise for her b/f fiancee and the ankles hooked to the headboard/sex toy thing was the ultimate suggestion we`d agreed on as a last image in the proposed album. Reading about someone who hooks herself up into the very same position and for self pleasure is highly intriguing !

Sounds and looks like an amazing position, one I`m looking for another "model" to do a shoot with because the proposed shoot didnt materialise due to said b/f reading some e-mail comm`s and ruining all the surprise lol.

The fact you seem to hook yourself up without mention of a partner to enjoy yourself is even more thought provoking and erotic lol, (I did say from a guys point of view in my defence !) further thought in you having a partner watching just has me thinking/wondering what a lucky guy he is in having such a liberated other half lol.

Enjoy ! I`ve looked at the link and even the bigger end I wouldnt have thought would cause you much harm internally unless you go at things double handed as though you were using an old fashioned scrub a dub tub and plunger lol.

LoveMyBaby777 [sign in to see picture]

Just be careful, for years I used my fingers and hands to masturbate, got a little over excited and got aggressive. During it I must have cut my self by accident with my nail and not feel it straight away until I had done and found alot of blood on my fingers. Ended up wearing a period pad until the bleeding stopped.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.