• How to spice things up?

DannyLG19 [sign in to see picture]

Looking for other ways to spice up my masturbation. I am 19 year old male, straight, single and virgin. So sadly I can't try out different positions with someone else.

I currently have the following sex toys: -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=891 (but Wonder Wave texture)

I have only just got into anal play and enjoying it alot so far. Great experimenting with it and getting better orgasms.

What ways could I spice things up? - Any other recommended sex toys? - Different ways of doing things?

Any suggestions appreciated :)

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]

Im not into some of the male toys so sorry but I can’t offer much help there.

A simple way I like to spice it up is to use a pair of tights or stockings around the penis, nice texture and feels a bit naughty

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I don't really know much about male toys either but from my own experience I find nipple clamps help to spice up a solo session. Depends what you're into I guess. They don't have to be painful, just be careful taking them off!

If you were thinking more for the genital area, have tried any of the tenga eggs? They do them in a variety pack like this

Or can be bought individually depending which design you fancy.

Have you thought about using a different lube? A warming or tingling lube can make things a bit different.

Hope you find something!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.