• Dreams an fantasy

misspinklala [sign in to see picture]

I keep having a dream i am having a threesome with my man an some woman ??!!!!???!!!! Confused never dreamt about a women before i love my man more than any thing xxxxx

Never thought about it, would never want another guy my man is all the man I need, I just can't get these dreams to go away lol am turned on just thinking bout them

Old - But not THAT old! [sign in to see picture]

misspinklala wrote:

..... I just can't get these dreams to go away lol am turned on just thinking bout them

Best get an early night then

Dreams are the only place I get it these days, so I'm glad to say that I frequently have erotic dreams, but never the same one twice, always different.

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

damn, so jealous as I don't dream or don't remember them. Always feel like I'm missing out!

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

Nice dream. I've never dreamed anything I fantasized about.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Dreams are not always literal. If you keep dreaming about this yet during waking moments feel that this is something you do not want to do then I think its best to accept its just a random dream. I often have recurring dreams about plane crashes yet I have obviously never seen one, been in one, or want to be in one! Our minds play funny tricks on us when we sleep and I read somewhere that it is just our subconcious trying to work stuff out and file stuff away and all that jazz.

I wouldnt worry too much about it. It doesnt mean much of anything really. I would go with your waking thoughts and fantasies to determine what you actually desire and just enjoy your dreams as a bit of fun that kinda make no sense.

If you are curious about a threesome, this doesn't mean you do not love your hubby. There are plenty of swingers and couples out there madly in love, who share their bed with others. I think there is a lot of underlying thrills with imagining or acting on a threesome. For me I like the idea of it, but don't know if I could act it out. I like the idea of imagining watching him give and receive pleasure from someone else, with permission and encouragement from me. This is sexy because there is an element of power play (He is mine but for this brief moment he is someone elses) I like the little pull of jealousy it inspires knowing someone else is giving him pleasure. That is sexy (Only in the fantasy. This pull of jeralousy is the reason I don't think i could do this for real.) I also like the image of him watching me receive pleasure from someone else. Again there is an element of power dynamics and the thrill of it all.

Lots of people have this fantasy, I think a lot don't act on it, some do and it works wonders for them and others it splits them apart.

I have no doubt you love your hubby and that you simply have a great imagination that enjoys titilating you during the night! I wish mine did more! I will swap you for the plane crash dreams :S lol

hornyH [sign in to see picture]

i keep having a dream / fantasy about having a three some........i am in a bar/hotel with OH and friends when its time to go up to the room....and as ive been flirting i have to have a telling off and i am told to strip down to my lacy panties and i am told to put on a blind fold and handcuffed to the bed post standing up......i am then smacked ( quite hard as i want the lacy inprint left on my bottom ) when there is a knock at the door ......being one of the male friends from downstairs ( he is dropping something off which i had left in the bar ...on purpose ) when he sees what is happening in the room......i can feel his presentance at the door and feel he can see me .....i am turned on more now hoping he will be allowed in to join in........when he is allowed in ....and as i being smacked again ...the second male is running ice over my hard nipples and down my body....... we then move over to the bed where my dream / fantasy carries on in more detail .....

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

I have no doubt you love your hubby and that you simply have a great imagination that enjoys titilating you during the night! I wish mine did more! I will swap you for the plane crash dreams :S lol

I agree! No harm in a healthy fantasy and sounds like a very good dream ;) Xx

My other half thinks it funny as lol we r getting more adventurous so u never know xx

Big Paul [sign in to see picture]

I dream about haveing another couple whatch me and my OH make love and then they both join us and my OH has both of us at the same time, and the other female plays with OH nipples.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.