• Any ideas?

matt7c [sign in to see picture]

Hello all, so basically I'm a male aged 24 and stiffer with PE. I have tried most things and nothing seams to work, I have had a look around for think condoms and the thickest I have found is 0.09mm, I have tried these but didn't help, so does anybody know where I can get thinker ones? I have tried the delay ones and once again they didn't help.

Any ideas would be welcom
    Thank you
    Matt

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

Hi Matt,

When you say you've tried 'most things', what do you mean? Have you tried a cockring, for example?

You could try something like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15984 to see if it helps at all (that way you don't break the bank giving it a shot either!).

Sorry if you've already tried this, it's just the first option that bounced into my head :)

EDIT: Or this product has a lots of positive reviews http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=821

matt7c [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

Yes I have tried cock rings, delay gels, meditation methods I have also been to a therapist about it but I can't shake it. I was cercamsized when I was younger so I don't know if that somehow has made me more sensitive?

Thank you for your input

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

Try practising with a Tenga, or similar, doing it at first like sport, i.e. try it out to get a feel, then make a plan, set yourself sensible targets how long you can go without coming, or coming once and then coming again a short while later, slowly but surely building your stamina over the days and weeks and more.

Give it a try and let us know how you get on.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Maybe as foreplay get your partner to make you cum. Then you can concentrate on her, while you get ready again - pretty sure she will enjoy that. Second time you should last well longer.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

china brush may be well worth an option as if u get the 'dose' spot on you should pretty much be able to go all night, and it should pnt break the bank either, just dont slap loads on

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.