• Washed Condoms

scarab9 [sign in to see picture]

ha! yep I wondered the same thing and had a shudder!

dunno about the wash thing, but how much are two condoms? I know things are getting pricey and maybe for some reason you don't want to go to the doctors/health clinic and get some freebies, but in bulk they're not THAT much to buy! Bin em, make baloon animals out of them, fill em with spices or dressings for when camping, use them to cover injuries or keep something dry.....ok I'm running out, but still you did the right thing :-)

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Another here that though they were being reused lol :)

I distinctly remember going round to the house of a guy i was dating when i was younger to find him and his mate blowing up condoms on their heads.
    We're not together now :)

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

throwing them away was a good idea. Heat can damage them. You could of course have kept them, filled them with water, put them in the freezer and produce ice dildos... it's great fun...

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

mrsorgasmatron wrote:

throwing them away was a good idea. Heat can damage them. You could of course have kept them, filled them with water, put them in the freezer and produce ice dildos... it's great fun...

or filled them with water and made bouncing water bombs!

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Although it was a relatively cool wash, I think you did the right thing in throwing the condoms away. Better safe than sorry.

Latex can become damaged by heat, light etc and should always be stored in a cool, dry place...

:)

+1

+2, it's only a few quid

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.