• Washed Condoms

The Big Gee [sign in to see picture]

While doing the post holiday washing, we found two sealed condoms had been through the wash. We followed our first instincts and threw them away just in case.

It was only a 30°C wash but there was degergent and softener in, so I'm just wondering, would they have been okay to use? (the packets didn't appear to have been torn)

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Although it was a relatively cool wash, I think you did the right thing in throwing the condoms away. Better safe than sorry.

Latex can become damaged by heat, light etc and should always be stored in a cool, dry place...

:)

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Although it was a relatively cool wash, I think you did the right thing in throwing the condoms away. Better safe than sorry.

Latex can become damaged by heat, light etc and should always be stored in a cool, dry place...

:)

+1

Good to know we didn't waste them. We'll try to be more thorough when cheking the washing next time!

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

i dunno about being ruined but best that you err on the side of caution with these things

Mr Tall [sign in to see picture]

could have just used them as party ballons ! but yeah not worth the risk ,

T

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Ha, I read the title of the thread and thought it was going to be about washing used condoms for them to be used again... Oops! Think my brain works in weird ways... But yes definitely throw them away

Birdyboyuk [sign in to see picture]

MTC - Same thoughts here exactly!! lol

Romeo Papa [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to admit aswell that on reading the title I thought it was about washing condoms and reusing them lol

I wonder what that says about us

Treacletoes [sign in to see picture]

When I was at college, mum and dad were away, and we had a little party, well one thing led to another and the paired off couples were getting a little fruity! Only one problem only one person had a condom!

boys being boys, they came up with a solution having all used the same changing rooms at college they were all well aware of each others size!

Can you see where this is going, 1 hour later the one condom had been used 4 times starting with smallest and finishing with Mr big boy! They did wash it out after it was used each time!

Hasten to add I did not participate. Xxx

Lovehoney - Rachel [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Ha, I read the title of the thread and thought it was going to be about washing used condoms for them to be used again... Oops! Think my brain works in weird ways... But yes definitely throw them away

I thought exactly the same thing.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Phew, least it wasn't just me with that thought process :)

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Rachel wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Romeo Papa wrote:

I'm going to admit aswell that on reading the title I thought it was about washing condoms and reusing them lol

Birdyboyuk wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

As all the above stated i thought the same tee hee . You did the right thing destroying them

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Same here think.

We are the same lol

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

was my forst thought too lol

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I have to say I thought that too until I read it! I was thinking that was a little bit on the wrong side! lol

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Romeo Papa wrote:

Birdyboyuk wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

As all the above stated i thought the same tee hee . You did the right thing destroying them

I thought the same thing and went euuwww before reading

xGGx

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

ghostgirl wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Romeo Papa wrote:

Birdyboyuk wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I thought the same thing and went euuwww before reading

xGGx

Great minds think alike!

Yeah, looking at the title now maybe I could have worded it better!

It has reminded me of this though....

Condoms weren't always disposable, anyone else remember Geronimo?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaFOuuQOGk

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.