• Anal Virgin....

HisKinkyWench [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I was just wondering what vpeoples experiences of anal for the first time were?? Which position u found best, etc? My partner and I already use beads both thai love beads and vibrating ones. I'm also ok with him inserting a couple of fingers, and we have gone as far as the tip of his penis.... He has had anal sex before with exes but not not me I do really want to with him and he is very gentle and understanding. So tips for me would be muchly appreciated...

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

1. Dont rush - feel completley at ease and comfortable

2. Its for both of you - think about what you want from it too

3. Lube - lots of it

4. Lots of touching and fun

5. Literally ease into it.... SLowly!

6. Explore being rouched as hes in you..... The results we have doing that very very satisyfing.....

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like you're both doing fine so far, just take your time, communicate, don't rush into anything, just enjoy the whole process at your own pace.

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

When I and OH had anal sex for the first time(successfully) we had relaxed ourselves with extensive foreplay, I had lubed and fingered her bumhole. She applied lots of lube to my shaft and head of my cock.

We spooned, so she was on her side as I entered her, slowly and gently easing my cock into her, giving just gentle thrusts to open her up fully.

She had the option to say stop at any point, if it was painful/uncomfortable, she didn't and I was in, the experience was excellent.

danslack [sign in to see picture]

HisKinkyWench wrote:

Hi, I was just wondering what vpeoples experiences of anal for the first time were?? Which position u found best, etc? My partner and I already use beads both thai love beads and vibrating ones. I'm also ok with him inserting a couple of fingers, and we have gone as far as the tip of his penis.... He has had anal sex before with exes but not not me I do really want to with him and he is very gentle and understanding. So tips for me would be muchly appreciated...

next step, buy somethig a LITTLE biger then ur current toys,,, small dildo or....erm....some 1 on here will have an idea, buy new toy and play onur own with it...so u know ur own limmet and open ur bum slowly.

my 1st time on my own was a little rushed.. Oh had an old vide (6" thin-ish) she did not use and while she was shopping i used lots of lube and took my time (no long enuff thou), slid it in, felt good, next time slower and she helped me. now we pegg ad its awsum... take ya time, it will pay off :P :P :P

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Best advice I have take it nice and slow , lube lube lube , start off small and dont get eyes bigger thank you belly .

LH have a great buyers guide -http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/

I started off with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13085

Then got a butt plug so you are used to slipping something inside you - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 or you could buy a kit and work your way up - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3539

I then got a douche - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952 dead easy to use and simple and makes you clean esp when your using bigger toys as I worked my way up to an anal dildo to get to used to the fact that he will be inside me - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16726

Then I brought http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17072 to get fill what it will be like,

Honestly try it slow if you enjoy it you enjoy it its not for everyone, dont put any pressure on yourself slow and lube it taken me about 6 months to work my way up, just taken it at my own pace.

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

Toys definitely help - they still do now. I always use a toy before having anal sex.

First time, I would suggest no thrusting at all. Once you get the tip inside, don't move, and allow her time to relax and get used to the feeling. Only go as deep as she is comfortable with. The first few times are not likely to last long.

bostonhotguy [sign in to see picture]

Communication is Key and you say what goes! Lots of Lube! Highly recommend lots of foreplay beforehand to stimulate hormones and get you relexed. At the end, your doing great, just keep easing more into it and taking more in, just slowly! Don't rush and just take it at your pace!

Thankyou everybody, Seems to be going in the right direction :-) atm.

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

That's good news, I hope you both continue to enjoy exploring things together

[suspended user]

suspended user
    sexcrazy1990 [sign in to see picture]

i was absolutley terrified not just of the pain but of mess i found it embarassin but i really really wanted to do it and i havnt looked back heres some tips :)

1.lube

2.lube

3.lube

4. lots and lots and lost of bloody lube

5. make sure u get a douche for your own peice of mind and to save any embarassing moments

6. start of small dont rush maybe get a really small toy and try that just so you get used to the feeling and sensations that you can experience with anal

7. gradually get bigger until your where you want to be

8. be proud of yourself :P

trailerguy61 [sign in to see picture]

Any percieved problems you might think could happen might just be taken care of by what you say about and how you describe your current partner.

He`s been there, done that so has most likely enjoyed it, he is in your own words "gentle and understanding" coupled with your eagerness to do it with him, theyre all the ingredients you need.

From my own experience in a like for like situation it was a female ex who asked me about doing it with her, "leaning over, boobs on my chest after just having come from being on top she just came out with it". We`d been together and enjoying a healthy sex life and she said she`d done it before, enjoyed it and wanted to get back the intense pleasures it brought.

Youve gotten as far as having the tip of his penis inside you, I`d simply suggest like others that you use lots of lubrication, practise will help you come about a particular favourite, lots of patience, lots of understanding on his part, in spite of her having done it before my ex wanted me to go nice n slow and easy, bit by little bit etc, lots n lots of face to face communication, she enjoyed being on her back wherein we/she could say ok or slow or even stop whilst she got used to the position and further entry, once past the interior muscles we`d be ok, slowly going full length before resting more, letting her relax more and then she`d give me the ok to more or less do as we would during "normal" vaginal sex, maybe taking some breathers as regards the guys stance but an enjoyable in/out movement right through to orgasm, yes you can and should orgasm from anal, dont forget that your vaginal wall/membrane and possible g-spot is right there just millimetres away, experiment with clitoral stimulation altho in our case it was an unwanted distraction lol.

Patience, free time, understanding, communication and lubrication plus the need/want to do it as much for yourself, not simply just your partner are all key issues. Unless he`s well built you`ll get there, if he is then as has been commented upon there`s lots of anal aids.

Go enjoy, its awesome when done right,

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]

sexcrazy1990 wrote:

i was absolutley terrified not just of the pain but of mess i found it embarassin but i really really wanted to do it and i havnt looked back heres some tips :)

1.lube

2.lube

3.lube

4. lots and lots and lost of bloody lube

5. make sure u get a douche for your own peice of mind and to save any embarassing moments

6. start of small dont rush maybe get a really small toy and try that just so you get used to the feeling and sensations that you can experience with anal

7. gradually get bigger until your where you want to be

8. be proud of yourself :P

I like your style!!!

Hey. Just a little update.... Mmmm will definately be going there again ....

Thankyou everybody for your advice.

quietguy [sign in to see picture]

HisKinkyWench wrote:

Hey. Just a little update.... Mmmm will definately be going there again ....

Thankyou everybody for your advice.

That's one happy camper - love the cheeky update - I think you'll probably be still smiling to yourself all day long

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.