• Can Egg Vibrators be use for anal?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi all :) well I already own an Egg Vibrator but I was just wondering if they can also be used for anal? Because I was thinking about buying another one to use just for anal. I really dont see why they cant be use for anal but stull wanted to ask, Thanks for any help. :)

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

While they do have a loop which you can grip onto, the loops aren't often attached too well. If used for anal you'd have to hold onto the loop non-stop, but also take into account that the loop may snap during removeal.

Anal toys can get lost and travel up inside your body, if they don't have a flared base, due to this I wouldn't recommend using a love egg during anal.

Generally when a product like this travels up inside the body, it requires a trip to a&e to remove it.

Instead I'd recommend a vibrating butt plug, as the base will mean that it won't travel inside your body, but also they can be worn anally hands-free.

Cheeky Chica [sign in to see picture]

Hi Lollipop, I was thinking along the same lines as T N, with only the wire or whatever to hold onto, it could get lost. Much better to stick to those that are classed as anal toys, less risk of a trip to A & E!

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

Beware! A swinging friend of ours told how she inserted her egg anally while using a vibrator vaginally, then couldn't get the egg out. She managed by pulling the wire hard, but was dreading the wire parting; fortunately it didn't. It hadn't occurred to her how difficult it would be to get out.

[suspended user]

suspended user

No way I'm going that then :/ thanks all :) for the help.

Have you seen this. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25261

The main egg can be used vaginally, then put into a butt plug holder (after cleaning of course).

bostonhotguy [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Have you seen this. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25261

The main egg can be used vaginally, then put into a butt plug holder (after cleaning of course).

Lollipop... I have a friend who has used a similar product like this one... She really enjoyed it due to its multifunction. Juas as everyone has said, want to be careful with it breaking and the wire/string but with this having the anal plug casing should work.

Nope, but have now http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82523082/

trailerguy61 [sign in to see picture]

sounds like a perfect excuse to hit the workshop and patent some kind of secure extraction attachment.

would something like an anal hook not suit better since presumably the egg would remain in position, some kind of vibratory attachment could be fashioned to achieve the same results, egg and vibratory beads, excitement, fitment, sphincter training all kinda rolled into one !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.