• How to be clean for anal play ?

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

Vanquish wrote:

I have the Titanmen Tool #4. Can't get all three inside, half way up the third. Will probably have to buy the small because I would probably never use it if I had to stretch to 8" circumfence to get it in.

But there are two #4s — the shorter/thinner trainer, and the longer/thicker master. From your description it seems you have the latter (66 mm). The Trainer is a really wonderful toy, and perhaps you should get one ;) The largest bulge is 56 mm, and there is no better toy that I know of that would take one from 50 to 60 mm. These three graduated bulge towers (Trainer/Ripple/Master) form a ladder of sorts — 56, 63, and 66 mm.

I think what you may choose to do is to get the medium tunnel anyway, and order a training tool or two at the same time. The small meo tunnel will not be satisfying enough, and you may come to regret the purchase ;)

Vanquish wrote:

Funny note, been googling for reviews of the original tunnel, came across a review on some other large website, comparing the material to haribo bears and though to myself hey there's someone else using that analogy.Then I saw it's your review. ;)

;)

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Hi All. I have been into anal for many years. If you fear that it might become messy then fear not do what I do. I started off with a bulb douch then a Higginson that would pump more fluid well into the rectum.

I'm into bigger toys and now use an attatchment onto the shower. It's a bit like a Cigar tube on the end of the shower hose, with this you can realy clear right into your colon the warm water also helps with dilation of the anus.( Don't use shower water from a tank, make sure it comes from the mains. You don't wand stale water as it could contain stuff you don't want to be inside you).

Fill and evacuate your bowel a few times untill you feel that you have removed all solids. Since buying mine I have never been constipated or had problems with the results of an upset stomach, A quick flush and all is well. I also use a plastic syringe to deposit lube right up my rectum and into my colon, this is for when my partner straps on one of our 'big' toys, the look on her face when 10" 11" or 12" dissapears is just fantastic.

Play safe and enjoy. x

Msg to Lovehoney Team. Mabe a couple of items to add. Colonic irrigator, and Large capacity ('caus you cant have enough lube) lube applicator. x

kodama [sign in to see picture]

I've had this issue too. The usual type of duche with the ball and shaft and squeezing the water up, but this just doesnt do the trick well enough and can't trust it 100% of the time. I upgraded to one with a shower attachment, and I feel so clean afterwards the backs of my teeth were tingling! And I'm really not just saying that. It gave me some very unusal feelings after. All good, but did ultra spotless.

The cons. It's messy. Water goes everywhere. I'm still yet to work out the logistics of how to exactly do this without soaking everything. Then there is the issue of how to get from the shower to the loo. I've tried using the douche first, then the shower head, and it's amazing what the duche leaves behind.

Vanquish [sign in to see picture]

A bit offtopic..

Repliquant, which lube do you use? I'm thinking about buying a bottle of XLube. Currently use a waterbased lube then to which I add some silicone lube. The 1-2week shelf life of XLube turns me off though.

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

Vanquish wrote:

Repliquant, which lube do you use? I'm thinking about buying a bottle of XLube. Currently use a waterbased lube then to which I add some silicone lube. The 1-2week shelf life of XLube turns me off though.

There are lubes which are a ready-to-go mix of silicone and waterbased, but I have never tried those.

Although I tried a few things over the last year, I'm still using what I started out with last April, namely Pjur Original and a local store-branded water-based lube, which is still better than some brand name hokus pokus (such as Swiss Navy crap, for example, which is hard to distinguish from water). Tried Pjur backdoor edition, but couldn't tell the difference ;)

The waterbased comes in a liquid-soap-like container with a dispenser, while Pjur comes in a container with a cap designed by some virgin, so I keep it uncapped all the time, as I don't have the kind of patience to deal with it. No issues with evaporation or clogging.

It's a very good idea to combine them, as you do. I too use both at the same time, though I don't mix them, instead spreading them in layers. Silicone first all over, and then a bit of waterlube on the widest and/or most complicated part of a large toy. I get my Pjur in 250 ml containers, and although I apply it to 20+ large toys per session, and on average have two such per week, it still lasts for about 5-6 weeks or so. Half a teaspoonful of Pjur is enough to lubricate a large toy, or 2-3 medium ones. I use slick toys, and prefer less lube to more actually, and most often go for the bare minimum, and towards the end of the session sometimes skip adding any lube altogether, as the backdoor is lubricated to the max anyway.

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

kodama. The trick is to do five seconds at a time. Although this will depend on the flow, I try and regulate it to about half a pint in five seconds. If I'm up for a prostrate massage then five to ten seconds will be enough to fill the rectum with about a pint and flush it clean. Penetration and longer sessions then about another three sesions each time adding on another five seconds. So about 25 seconds and you can clean about two foot plus. If you try filling too much too soon then the warm water will relax the anus and you won't be able to hold it shut when trying to move and squat on the WC. Once you have got the hang of it then you can do all this in about two minutes.

I bought some powdered lube some time back. One tea spoon would make about 250ml when mixed with water. It turned out that I had bought enough to make five gallons!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.