• Dirty weekend away

Mr Socks [sign in to see picture]

Once we went Paris for a couple of nights and took nothing more than a small empty overnight bag and travel necessities. On arrival we booked into the hotel, dropped what we didn't need and went shopping for goodies (lingerie, shoes etc.) and a change of clothes to go to dinner in. Pretty exciting!

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

I worked in Rouen in Normandy France lovely old town similar to York, first ever holiday abroad was a week in Paris that was nice. Our first weekend away was in Harrogate lol we didnt do much except drink and bang each others brains out. we were only 22 though.

I had this plan once, to bike alongside the coast, starting from Skagen in Jutland, through Frisia, Normandy, Brittany, and so on, all the way to the 'tip' of Portugal, discarding the bike at the very end, coming back by plane. I'm afraid I'm too old for that now, and will have to resort to express modes of transportation. I would have to spend the entire allocation of work-free days on that, and I'm increasingly unwilling to focus so hard on one single thing. So, a weekend away at most it'll have to be. Not too often, either.

[suspended user]

suspended user

repliquant wrote:

I had this plan once, to bike alongside the coast, starting from Skagen in Jutland, through Frisia, Normandy, Brittany, and so on, all the way to the 'tip' of Portugal, discarding the bike at the very end, coming back by plane. I'm afraid I'm too old for that now, and will have to resort to express modes of transportation. I would have to spend the entire allocation of work-free days on that, and I'm increasingly unwilling to focus so hard on one single thing. So, a weekend away at most it'll have to be. Not too often, either.

That is one helluva journey, done similar in a car but wouldnt think of it on a bike

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mr Socks wrote:

Once we went Paris for a couple of nights and took nothing more than a small empty overnight bag and travel necessities. On arrival we booked into the hotel, dropped what we didn't need and went shopping for goodies (lingerie, shoes etc.) and a change of clothes to go to dinner in. Pretty exciting!

I do that every bloody time I fly long haul with KLM.....the novelty tarnishes quickly, but I can see why it would be fun

always-horny [sign in to see picture]

I just tend to take some very sexy lingerie if we go to hotel, we don't tend to need the toy's because the fact we are in a hotel room away from all responsibilites is very erotic. we tend to only leave the room to eat and recharge.

My other half does not live with me so when i go to his on the weekend i take all toys and lingerie.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.