• Cheating boyfriend?

    1370304126
    bigstu [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 240
    • Joined: 29 Aug 2012

    As its his place slight change, arrange for a place of your own, get some of your friends to move your gear out when he is at work. So the break is clean, he comes back to an empty property.

    And yes I would still change the locks but I've been accused of being petty in the past

    1370306779
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    MandiVonSweiss wrote:

    rubysoho wrote:

    none of this is making any sense now .

    To be quite honest, she's clearly not getting the hint.

    Strange type of troll?

    GOTTA BE :/

    1370386066
    bostonhotguy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 8 Jan 2013

    A lady as gorgeous as yourself (profile photo), and for that matter any woman, should not be treated like that. A person in any relationship needs to know they are loved and wanted and each give it 100%... That is how a relationship should be... To be saying what he says... He is not worth it, and excuse me for saying this, Trash! Need to see this and move on... Don't let time hurt you more, because that is all that will happen!

    1370433826
    Andreia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    Yeah, he's the sarcasm king. He says he won't change that, saying that he is what he is and won't change saying it's not his problem.

    I'm being very patient to see if things get a bit better, and I've noticed yesterday that he is slowly "returning to normal" after our fight on the 30th.. less caring again.. beh.

    By he way you can ask me anything if I'm not making sense in your opinion.. I'll clarify. ^^

    1370436553
    Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 633
    • Joined: 5 Apr 2012

    you are such a beauty xx

    1370455865
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 778
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Andreia wrote:

    Yeah, he's the sarcasm king. He says he won't change that, saying that he is what he is and won't change saying it's not his problem.

    I'm being very patient to see if things get a bit better, and I've noticed yesterday that he is slowly "returning to normal" after our fight on the 30th.. less caring again.. beh.

    By he way you can ask me anything if I'm not making sense in your opinion.. I'll clarify. ^^

    You can't change him. I'm sorry, but you can't. People think they can change their partners or are always hanging on to see if things improve. This is only heading one way. Stay with him if you want a dogs life but if you value yourself in any way just leave and don't look back.

    1370459436

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3042
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Agree completely Sexynurse09

    1370461378

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3043
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    Andreia wrote:

    Yeah, he's the sarcasm king. He says he won't change that, saying that he is what he is and won't change saying it's not his problem.

    I'm being very patient to see if things get a bit better, and I've noticed yesterday that he is slowly "returning to normal" after our fight on the 30th.. less caring again.. beh.

    By he way you can ask me anything if I'm not making sense in your opinion.. I'll clarify. ^^

    You can't change him. I'm sorry, but you can't. People think they can change their partners or are always hanging on to see if things improve. This is only heading one way. Stay with him if you want a dogs life but if you value yourself in any way just leave and don't look back.

    Had a work mate like that married to a stunning and charming Polish woman, after we visited them for a weekend my wife said when she understands fully how he tales the michael out of her she will leave him....And she did. My wife and I often gently take the mick out of each other...but never anything hurtful

    1370472393
    BDSM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 212
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2009

    Andreia wrote:

    Yeah, he's the sarcasm king. He says he won't change that, saying that he is what he is and won't change saying it's not his problem.

    I'm being very patient to see if things get a bit better, and I've noticed yesterday that he is slowly "returning to normal" after our fight on the 30th.. less caring again.. beh.

    By he way you can ask me anything if I'm not making sense in your opinion.. I'll clarify. ^^

    You can't and shouldn't expect to change him.

    However, his attitude stinks. Sarcasm is fine, but when people close get hurt, then any decent person tones down their words because they dont want to hurt them. Your fella doesn't seem to care about anyone other than himself. He has no reason to change because yiu are a willing doormat

    1370527222
    Andreia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    On a side note, remember what I told you all about his female workmate bringing him food. Yesterday we had a fight regarding it.

    Started with " Do you want to take a kick on your butt? Why did you have to ask her why she brings me food, she brings alot to her and if she wants she can share with me what's the problem?!" Which I asked, - Does she only share it only with you or does she share with everyone

    * he shrughs here* "Well, she shares with me when she wants but she can also share with everyone else if she wants"

    -Oh, she she shares it manly with you to please you, eh?

    " You should've asked me first rather than asking her"

    -I did, but you didn't care and even made fun of me on teamspeak with our friends!

    " Doesn't matter, you embarresed me at work, maybe you want me to write a note and give it to her saying to have sex for we to be officially putting the horns, will you be happy this way"

    - It was supposed to be only a question to her, because I found it weird, seemed like she wanted to please you, not to you, and it stopped there when I got the reply.

    " She showed me the text you sent her"

    - And then, what's the problem, I have it too on my cellhpone, what about it? And why are you defending her?

    " Well, this stops here, work problems are going to stay work problems, that's how it's gonna be now".

    - Well, whatever, you're my boyfriend, you're not supposed to be pleased by other woman rather than me, idiot.

    " Yeah yeah, whatever, idiot."

    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd he bolted to the computer.

    That was my yesterday night.

    1370546819
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    Ditch him this proves it, he's. a emotional. vampire.

    1370548875
    danslack [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 151
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2011

    dump him.... really.. he ant going to change or respect u. dump him. let her deal with him.. if she's not already..

    1370558853
    BDSM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 212
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2009

    You seem very young. There is life outside crap relationships.

    1370560605

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3043
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    excuse me but for people living together this seems more than a little bit childish

    and by that I mean do you want to spend the rest of your life playing this cr*p

    1370562038
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    gunther wrote:

    excuse me but for people living together this seems more than a little bit childish

    and by that I mean do you want to spend the rest of your life playing this cr*p

    it really is .

    1370565767
    Andreia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2012

    After this fight, he keeps playing around with the theme joyfully, if I don't do things asap, like " Oh, ler the other girl come take care of this or that if you can't".

    Well, I am 24 years old..

    1370586947
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 778
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Ok.....is it just me??? I'm not sure what more you want any of us to say about this...I don't think we can be any clearer on what we think you should do. The decision is yours.

    1370601699

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3042
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    1 million time agree sexynurse09! Just dump him!!!! Andreia he don't respect you, he don't care about you, he's made that very clear, But your just not listening to everyone. You deserve so much more better and you will do better but not before you get rid of him!

    1370602427
    bigstu [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 240
    • Joined: 29 Aug 2012

    Lollipop ;) wrote:

    1 million time agree sexynurse09! Just dump him!!!! Andreia he don't respect you, he don't care about you, he's made that very clear, But your just not listening to everyone. You deserve so much more better and you will do better but not before you get rid of him!

    Hi Andreia

    I agree with Lollipop and sexynurse, at the end of the day you have to make that scary decision, and you alone. You deserve better for the simple reason that no-one should be treated as he treats you. He does not deserve you.

    Leave him and don't look back.

    1370641000
    BDSM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 212
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2009

    gunther wrote:

    excuse me but for people living together this seems more than a little bit childish

    and by that I mean do you want to spend the rest of your life playing this cr*p

    i have to agree. The conversations you have described are the type that I would expect to hear from teenagers playing games with each other. You don't seem to have the ability to have proper adult conversations and that is why you can't have an adult relationship.

    He is treating you like dirt, playing games with you for his own insecureego, and you play along willingly because in your head you believe, that he will realise what a catch you are, and change his ways. He won't change. He has everything on a plate with you.

    You have made your choices, now you have to live with them.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.