• If I could say one thing to my OH....

    1369858541
    theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 193
    • Joined: 29 Jan 2012

    OK, we all know that we all have honest, secret-less , communicative, straight talking realtionships BUT if you could say one thing, maybe a secret you have, a desire you want to fulfil, something you have always wanted to say but couldn't what is the one thing you would say to your OH if it was cast iron guaranteed there were no consequences or impact to your relationship whatsoever.

    In true LH tradition, I'll go first...(I'm the M of the couple)

    If I could say one thing to my OH....it would be "I want to watch you give someone else a BJ"

    1369859070
    Lovingly mine [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 28 May 2013

    Can i have two?

    I want you to fist my ass.

    And

    I want us both to cross dress.

    1369862562
    bigstu [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 237
    • Joined: 29 Aug 2012

    If I could say anything and get away with it, it would be , I want to have a threesum with your friend Jane, no holds barred.

    1369862876
    chunkyg [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 230
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2007

    I think I'd like to say to my Wife "bend over I've got a mistress coming in a minute for you to have a session with while I watch"!

    1369865743
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1539
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    dsmmit i dont have one . so my last OH .. would be '' i want to eat your ass for breakfast , every damn day , and rub my *** all over your face till i squirt so hard it will feel like youre drowning '' sady .. i cant . its usually '' how have you been ? nice weather isnt it ? '' lol

    1369870474
    lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    Joining lovingly mine..

    'I want you to fist my ass' and for the biggest reaction, I want your sister to, too!

    1369870971
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1190
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    rubysoho wrote:

    dsmmit i dont have one . so my last OH .. would be '' i want to eat your ass for breakfast , every damn day , and rub my *** all over your face till i squirt so hard it will feel like youre drowning '' sady .. i cant . its usually '' how have you been ? nice weather isnt it ? '' lol

    need any volutinteers? hahaha :P

    I wouldnt like to say anything to my last OH, as id most likly punch her in the face for cheating on me

    1369873175
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1190
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    Ork wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    rubysoho wrote:

    dsmmit i dont have one . so my last OH .. would be '' i want to eat your ass for breakfast , every damn day , and rub my *** all over your face till i squirt so hard it will feel like youre drowning '' sady .. i cant . its usually '' how have you been ? nice weather isnt it ? '' lol

    need any volutinteers? hahaha :P

    I wouldnt like to say anything to my last OH, as id most likly punch her in the face for cheating on me

    Always good to mind the rules, I know your joking, but rules are rules for a reason :P

    For me I guess would be the same, with the ex's I'd simply say "please stop stalking me on Facebook, you ended it not me, so go away" XD bithces be crazy.

    Well i shall applogise if anyone feels this was more than a joke. :)

    1369874888
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1963
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Good luck AA, was thinking of you today as my dad's fibromyalgia was playing up big time, he could barely move without being in pain. I feel sorry for you love, good luck with talking to your OH tomorrow, I hope your cat is alright and you get your photo album back xx

    I don't have an OH... Wahhhh

    1369875576
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1190
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    I don't have an OH... Wahhhh

    not gona lie, i read that and went " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw"

    Good luck to you AA for the phonecall!!!

    1369904303

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3024
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    theCarnalCouple wrote:

    OK, we all know that we all have honest, secret-less , communicative, straight talking realtionships BUT if you could say one thing, maybe a secret you have, a desire you want to fulfil, something you have always wanted to say but couldn't what is the one thing you would say to your OH if it was cast iron guaranteed there were no consequences or impact to your relationship whatsoever.

    In true LH tradition, I'll go first...(I'm the M of the couple)

    If I could say one thing to my OH....it would be "I want to watch you give someone else a BJ"

    Sorry I cheated on you

    1369939163
    little-miss-lexi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 7 Feb 2011

    I would say... I love being your dirty little secret!

    1370289791
    theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 193
    • Joined: 29 Jan 2012

    Hers = If I could say one thing to my OH....it would be "I want to have you and another guy at the same time"

    1370293142

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Mine would be... I want you to tie me up and gage me then completely take control of me, treat me so mean and nasty, do anything and everything to me ;)

    1370293264
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1489
    • Joined: 20 May 2011

    I've seen this post a few times and it's really made me think what I'd say to him, but I don't actually know lol he knows everything about me both in the bedroom and out, so I think I must just tell him anything that pops in my head or my fantasies anyways. I don't know if that's a little sad! lol.

    1370294077
    saj [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 37
    • Joined: 11 Jan 2011

    Treat me like a dirty bitch....NOW!!!!

    1370294425
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2219
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Im the same as Frozen in that everything and anything I am thinking usually spills out of my mouth and as such he knows everything from my desires to the things that piss me off lol I have also passed through this thread a few times and tried to think of something but can't. I dont think this is always a good thing though. It causes fights sometimes lol, especially when I tell him he is clearly wrong! :P Plus it gives him freedom to say whatever he is thinking which is usually...Bitch! lol

    1370295752
    Lliste [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 13 Dec 2011

    I'd tell him to man up and fuck me without a condom! He's too 'responsible!'

    1370296196
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1489
    • Joined: 20 May 2011

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Im the same as Frozen in that everything and anything I am thinking usually spills out of my mouth and as such he knows everything from my desires to the things that piss me off lol I have also passed through this thread a few times and tried to think of something but can't. I dont think this is always a good thing though. It causes fights sometimes lol, especially when I tell him he is clearly wrong! :P Plus it gives him freedom to say whatever he is thinking which is usually...Bitch! lol

    LOL FB! That's my OH's fav name for me too! I just don't have an off switch, if it doesn't just spill out of my mouth, it festers and I eventually blurt it out. And if for some odd reason I don't blurt it out I talk in my sleep and what we dubbed 'my subconscious' would tell him anyways.

    1375230427

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 214
    • Joined: 1 May 2011

    saj wrote:

    Treat me like a dirty bitch....NOW!!!!

    Yes baby

    xoxo

    J.J.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.