• Sex Dreams - How Do Yours Compare?

bethania [sign in to see picture]

If its not common (which I think it probably is, not everyone is as open as everyone on here) then I reckon its pretty normal. I have dreams about completely bizarre thing normally so I wouldn't worry if I was you. I mean how many of your dreams would you actually act out sexual or not. Your not in control of what you dream anyway, I understand why you'd be confused but don't worry I really don't think it makes you any less straight!

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Lava_Twilight_x wrote:

Tried to arouse Mr Twilight, but he snored, farted & then turned over LOL xx

In certain cultures belching after a meal is consider the height of politeness, a resounding trouser cough could be a term of endearment where your fella comes from!

creativewriter1985 [sign in to see picture]

I have seriously filthy dreams sometimes! Then I wake up and write them down quickly so I can make them into stories! :)

DanielleMarie [sign in to see picture]

I mostly dream about sex, if I'm honest. Like last night, after a particularly violent gang related nightmare involving chainsaw and shanks, I woke up, calmed myself down, went BACK to sleep and had a very, very wonderful dream about fucking Eric Dane for a few hours. Also fucked Johnny Depp in a dream, and there's was no romance involved there, just being bent over a desk in school. Cool beans. Lol. I was 16 *looks innocent*

Why does your alarm clock always go off just as you get to the really good bit!!!??? , you hit snooze & try to take off where you left off but never can!

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

redapple wrote:

Mucky Duck wrote:

Why does your alarm clock always go off just as you get to the really good bit!!!??? , you hit snooze & try to take off where you left off but never can!

arggghhh ..... had that one loadsa times .... grrrr

I haven't had a sex dream for ages ... it occasionally involves men I know - very rarely women ? don't know why .... although I do have fantasies involving the  ladies, but I digress usually famous people, by which I mean on the tv   etc blah blah .....  and wow,  just great sex (no chit chat for me please !)  and I usually have the greatest figure !!  Of course ......   hehehe................ xx

see when i have sex dreams i dont see my body, its like im dreaming from being inside that person and not seeing myself i think lol bit weird!

Dxx

DanielleMarie [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

I had a dream about having four women at once...barely knew what to do with them all at the same time. It was weird as I can't remember a single face, so I clearly didn't actually know any of them. Was fun though!

Four?? Fucking hell, most men can't handle one! Lol.

Why can I only remember my dreams until dinner time?  Not cool when they are uber saucy!  Also how often do you wake up & are convinced your dream actually happened!

My wife once didn't speak to me for two days, just the usual whats wrong darling?.... NOTHING!   Turned out she dreamed I'd been a bastard & thought it was real!! Silly moo!

creativewriter1985 wrote:

I have seriously filthy dreams sometimes! Then I wake up and write them down quickly so I can make them into stories! :)

You are way too organised, I'm lucky if I can remember where my pants are when I wake up. let alone focus enough to start writing. 

Some of the weired shit I dream about would get me banged up if I wrote it down.... best not to have too much evidence lying around!

angelarwen [sign in to see picture]

Most of my sexy dreams seem to revolve around the three men in my life who 'got away', lol. There are three blokes who I always wanted to get with, two who i very nearly did, and I tend to dream about having absolutely fantastic sex with them rather than my partner . I actually worked with one of them and I often wake up having dreamt of going at it with him in the stock cupboard in the middle of the day.

A couple of exes have crept in there at times too, but never as often or as good.

Sometimes I dream of sex with my OH and I get to do all the more daring stuff that we're too shy to try in life. Maybe one day they'll finally come true!

Salvadore [sign in to see picture]

I have this reoccurring dream at the moment, where I am having sex all over the place with my OH, but she never lets me come..  is really good, but totally unsatisfying...  just as it is getting good, she stops and takes me somewhere else..  is almost Tantric  lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I think I've 'forgot' how to dream...

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

i often have sex dreams but just as i'm about to ge all into it someone or something always wakes me up its not like i'm in a deep sleep it weird when i'm have these dreams its lik i actually am daydreaming but sleeping if that makes sense have found thought that i can never start the dream up from whwre i left off after i have been disturbed its a bummer especially if the forelay was long as there is only so many times you can rip off her panties before it gets tedious lol

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

i woke up this morning from a sex dream, i woke up to that feeling or orgasming while i was asleep!

this is all done to the fact ive not had sex for i think 9 days and not likeing to get anymore for another 7 or 8! i cant cope lol

i think theres gonna be a lot of toy and other none p in V sex acts to be had tonight! lol

Dxx

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I had one a few nights ago and randomly was having really intense sex with Eddie Izzard - he wasn't in a frock and heels though. It was after I'd seen him interviewed on Jonathon Ross. I don't usually have dreams like that though. Elcano sleep talks and has said on two occasions 'Do you want to tell her to put her bra back on?' and 'One at a time please ladies! Who's going first?'   lol

snowcrash [sign in to see picture]

my sex dreams are sometimes just about bodies, no face to the body. Never about people im interested in or have had my breath taken away by. I must just get enough in real life for it to not need to feature in REM :D.

my otherhalf had a hot one about a gorgeous male co-worker she has a crush on, not happy about that...........

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Like Diamonds I would say I do dream but about fucking as opposed to making love, when I'm really horny and can't have jiggy with my OH.

SG69 x

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

My sex dreams always involve another woman rather than a man, and they do tend to be quite kinky sometimes.  I think i've only ever had one sex dream involving a man (before I met current fella).  It was god, but I prefer the lesbian dreams.

One night I dreamt all night about Jennifer Love Hewitt......omg it was heaven!  Then woke up really horny (a rareity for me!) and shared all with my OH.

My dreams do tend to be more sexual than romantic.  Sometimes they feel amazingly real!!

cj1972 [sign in to see picture]

I've had dreams in the past about having sex, and being given oral sex both times with aperson I did not know it was like a 'random character' in my dream who was doing it, with the oral sex I actually came in my sleep just before I woke up which was nice because I still felt the end of it and I was just laying there like I had no control over it, that was great, and recently I had a dream that I was giving oral sex to the man of my dreams (a real person)! and it was so real, and in my dream he had the orgasm, I swallowed, and then - I woke up!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Last night I had a sex dream in which I was with a Don- like in a bad 50's film :S only very recently started having them bu the whole mafia thing just isn't a turn on!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.