• Sex challenges for the week!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

WildThing wrote:

Did KinkyFuckery last the whole week??!!

I did indeed it was lovely having T in my flat that weekend was nice spending time together .

Bad Kitty uk [sign in to see picture]

hi all, sorry only just seen the replies to this thread. well i made it all though the week with the same knickers. needless to say they were very messy by the end. my oh loved them when we got together at the end. i treated him to a little display where i came in them. he went crazy and practically ripped them off me with his teeth. In fact he loved them so much that i told him lick them clean lol. i know not really hygienic but we both lived lol and he was very happy to do it.

As for the other half of the challenge. Well after he had finished with my panties he asked me to close my eyes. At which point i heard him open his bedside draws and up something out. when i oppened my eyes, infront of me on the bed was a strap on and a bottle of lube. i know he brought it from LH but im not quite sure which one, he brought the dildo seperate to the harness. I was very excited to see it and was impressed by the size dildo he had gone for. He helped me put it on nice and tight before we started play.i was amazed how eager he was. i must say it was very empowering watching him suck the dildo. i almost envy all you guys out there, must feel great having a bj lol .Anyway Turns out he had been streching himself alot during the week as the toy slid in very easily with just a little bit of lube. overall it was a great night and i absolutly loved pegging. we have done it again several times since and we both get alot of enjoyment out of it.

anyway after that week we kinda settled down a little bit. He has been working away a fair bit so we missed a week as well. We did have another lovely week where we purchased some pvc sheets and kept them on the bed all week. by the end of the week they were very messy but my god they were fun. wouldnt advise them in this hot weather though. We also had another slightly strange week which wasnt really a sexy challange as such but more so a bit of fun where we each decided what each other had to wear for the day ahead. Sadly he didnt enjoy it when i made him wear some panties. ah well, live and learn. was fun trying to choose outfits for each other though.

anyway anyone else tried any challenges?

wow did not realise how carried away i got writing that!! didnt mean for it to be such a long post

Just thought i would update everyone on the next challenge me and the OH are planning, involving chastity. My chastity to be exact.

This last week we have been into bondage and domination quite a bit. He has spent the last week as my master in the bedroom and i have been his slave. (even been refering to each other that way in the bedroom) now this is nothing really new to us as we have done this type of thing before. However i am normally in charge haha. So its a full week of role reversal which has been very fun. Its been nice actually commiting to the role for the entire week rather than just in an individual session. Haha didnt know he had it in him.

Anyway we have decided to stick with the roles for another week however as a slight twist he said he wants me to wear a chastity belt at times during the week. Giving him even more control of when im allowed to have a play with myself and him. Which im quite excited to do! only condition ive made is that i get to keep one of the keys on me just incase of an emergency. We actually brought a belt from one of our fairly local fetish shops the other day which was quite exciting. Allows me just enough movement for comfort yet not enough for fun. sorry LH would have brought it from you but we wanted to actually see/feel the product first.

Sexy Specs [sign in to see picture]

You inspired me to at least think about a weekly theme...I think my dh would love what u just did except I don't wear them everyday at the moment. However, sounds really wonderful.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a great idea. I just need to find a day where myself and my partner can have as our reward day. He travels for business alot and then we have his kids at weekends..... Not sure his kids need to witness any kinky shit! It's bad enough we have a toy year old that appears in the living room holding dildos and vibrates after she has raided the sex drawer

Sounds like a great idea. I just need to find a day where myself and my partner can have as our reward day. He travels for business alot and then we have his kids at weekends..... Not sure his kids need to witness any kinky shit! It's bad enough we have a toy year old that appears in the living room holding dildos and vibrates after she has raided the sex drawer

bumblebee [sign in to see picture]

oops, maybe have a sexy stuff box on top of the wardrobe instead lol

Bumblebee I know we really should but it good to have them so close to the bed incase we get frisky we were not planning. It when he suddenly reaches across to the drawer and grabs a toy without me realising until its inside me lol

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Bumblebee I know we really should but it good to have them so close to the bed incase we get frisky we were not planning. It when he suddenly reaches across to the drawer and grabs a toy without me realising until its inside me lol

Maybe time to get some of these

http://www.babysecurity.co.uk/categories/462/Safety-Products/Toddler-Locks-Latch-%26-Catches/Drawer-Locks-%26-Latches/

Yeah I think child proof looks may be the way forward

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

oh wow that must have been a shocker haha! how do you react to a situation like that.

any ideas what challenges you would try?

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

I really want to try this but I can't think of anything!
    I don't wear underwear full stop so couldn't wear it for that long. Last 6 months or so have been a bit slow for us anyway (up to 3 weeks gap sometimes) mainly due to me coming of the injection and on to the coil so I needed adjustment periods. So couldn't try chastity. Help me? Maybe a week of no toys just me n him.

Bad kitty not sure what we will do. We tend to buy alot of toys and are quite experimental already. Need to get my note pad out and start writing down some ideas

Damn, just spend ages writting a really long list of everything we had done for you naughty nurse and wild fun... Spent about 30 mins doing it, only to accidently refresh the page and loose it all. argh so annoyed. Will rewrite it a bit. To annoyed to do it agian now.

Anyway as a quick update to my current challange. This morning the oh locked the belt inplace. It has a small slit for me to wee and a small hole around the anus. It really is a sung fit. Really warm in this weather, but feels kinky as hell!!. There is absolutely no touching myself with it on. As promised he has one key and i have the other for emergencies. Must say i think this is going to be a really hard week. There is something about knowing the belt is on that makes me so horny. If this were the "how horny are you now" thread i would be a 10/10 easy. Doesnt help that the oh has gone away for the night so i know there will be no release. Also doesnt help that as soon as i put it on he ordered me to give him oral which got me very excited. Girrrr i got the feeling that he is going to keep me in it along time before any release. When you know you cant do something, you want to do it twice as much lol

xx

I take it u mean a chastity belt? I alway wonder how your supposed to be hygienic with one of those? I think I over think everything lol

right, going to start writting out the list of things that me and my oh have done as challenges over the last few months. Apologies in advance for any spelling errors. Typing quickly now to make up for the time i lost when i accidently cleared my last post. Any my advice to others is that the challenges do not need to last the entire week. It might be about setting a goal for a certain day eg. Setting aside sat night for a bit of role play or bondage or something. Maybe trying a different peice of bondage gear every week. Introduce a gag one week, then a spreader bar the next, or maybe some kinky clothing etc.

Anyway below is just a small list of a few things that me and the oh have tried as part of our weekly sex challange. Im sure there are some that im going to miss but there we go. If you would like to know more about any of them please feel free to ask:

- Role play (lots of dress up, starting with simple costumes, ending up head to toe in latex. hehe and not just me in latex)

- Bondage (expanding our bondage collection trying new things each week, so far we have a large range of restraints, gags, crops, etc)

- Pony play (Ok so maybe not full pony play, but since we both love riding, it was an easy step to move this into the bedroom with some bit gags, crops ,and recently a pony tail. We take turns as the pony as wear our normal riding gear. Now im going to admit that we dont take it that strictly, lets just say that the pony gets more than a carrot when good!)

-Pegging

- Flirting with other people (A while back during a holiday we both went to the same club and pretended to be single, we flirted with others and i have to say it was quite exciting. Though we both knew flirting was as far as it when. Well that and a little bit of kissing. But nothing more. We had a great night in the hotel after that)

- No solo play! We could only play with each other and i dont mean sex. (For example when i normally feel horny, i would pull out my rabbit and have a play if its not at a good time for a full session with the oh. However as part of the challenge. I had to ask him to use the rabbit on me. Just like he couldnt pleasure himself. He had to ask me to give him a handjob or use a strocker on him. This was a great week. This was quite early on in our relationship and it really got us to explore each other bodies and got him a lot happier using toys on me. At first he was a bit shy haha, Though he would never say it)

- Sex outdoors (one sat night we set up a tent on a local field and had some good outdoor fun)

- Sex in the car (This was done one day when we took the car for a long drive and parked up on some private land where we knew nobody would see us, Thankgod for friends with big farms haha)

- Sex in a barn (again this was thanks to our friend with a farm, i can now say i have taken a role in the hay )

- Orgasm denial ( eg we were not allowed to orgasm all week until the weekend)

- Watersports (He loved this but i was a bit worried, not something i would ever want to try however he loves it so im happy to go along with it providing im not the one on the reciving end)

- Chastity

- Control over each others clothing eg i made him wear my panties to work, and he made me wear latex panties to my work haha. Was also nice in the morning getting to go through each others clothes deciding what he shoudl wear.

- Wearing butt plugs

- Dirty panites (again another one of his requests)

- Sex in every room of the house (monday kitching, tuesday bathroom, etc)

- Domination role play

- Name calling

- Sexting (This was a fun one, each day of the week we had to send each other at least one dirty pic. Eg at the my work out at the gym i sent him a pic of me all sweaty while he replied with a pic of him at his desk rock hard. Only problem with this was that we had to be very careful when checking our phones. I can just imagine if i had been in a meeting and one of his dirty pics flashing up on my phone, Gald it never happend)

- Toy / lingerie shopping (So one week i asked him to go to somewhere on the high street and by me at least one nice toy, something to do with bondage, and some sexy lingerie. In return i did the same thing for him buying him a nice cock ring and some underwear, well if im honest i got him a sailor costume. We then took all the items into the bedroom at the end of the week. He loved shopping for me and still likes to supprise me to this day)

Right thats everything that i can think of for now. Hope this helps you naughtywildfun90 AND Naughty nusre.

Again i would like to say that some of the above such as domination and bondage was spread out over a few weeks where we tried out new toys and things gradually. Feel free to ask me about anything i have mentioned. Im bored as hell with my chastity belt on at the moment and no oh here to help haha

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

I take it u mean a chastity belt? I alway wonder how your supposed to be hygienic with one of those? I think I over think everything lol

Yep that is the one. Hygine isnt an issue really, i can wash under it with the shower head and can dry myself as well just. Though its taken a bit of practice. As for cleaning up after well..... using the ladies room, that isnt an issue as again the hole on the anus is big enough for cleaning and as for taking a wee, its fine although i think i will be employing the tacktick of using a baby wipe for cleaning and and some tissue paper for drying. I can just slide those under the belt. eaither way i will be taking it off at the end of the week or hopfully sooner if the oh lets me have some fun lol.

gentleman uk [sign in to see picture]

wow your oh is very lucky. That list is everything that i dream about haha. I was lucky enought to try some watersports with a partner the other night. Which was amazing considering it was only our third time together. though i will be honest and say that we were a bit drunk. and im not quite sure where her loosing control of her bladder kicked in. All i know is that her jeans were soaked and next thing i know we were in bed. not sure if that makes us very kinky or just means we have poor judgement and drink to much.

sexcow [sign in to see picture]

Thats sounds like a very fun game

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.