• Ladies, How do you like your "parts" addressed during the act?

[suspended user]

suspended user

lol we dont have a word....dunno how we manage sometimes but we never talk about it ...just do it

The C word wold result in divorce proceedings I think.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

We use pussy i quite like that. I don't like the c word either. Its not that im offended by it just think its a horrible sounding word, kind of aggressive some how. Can't stand the word fanny either just think it sounds daft.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

Personally I prefer it if a guy doesn't talk with his mouth full

xGGx

FreeSingle&ReadyToTingle [sign in to see picture]

Pussy is the one I like best... C**t is a real turn off for me as well as vagina or fanny. I can see that pussy may not sound very sensual to some but me and my OH like it best

Old - But not THAT old! [sign in to see picture]

ghostgirl wrote:

Ha Ha - Love it GG

Yeh - I agree with Lilybeth - ask her! Every girl is turned on by different things, what the girls on this forum like may go down like a lead baloon with your partner.

As far as the C word is concened, well I knew we could rely on Ork not to be shy - good on yer! It's a good old fashioned Anglo Saxon word and, as with many other words, it is only through misuse that it has got a bad reputation. Reminds me of when Scunthorpe Council first put an IT system in to scan all emails for vulgar words, all of a sudden nobody was getting any emails to their work email address at all, they were ALL getting blocked - think about it

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

Old - But not THAT old! wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

Ha Ha - Love it GG

Yeh - I agree with Lilybeth - ask her! Every girl is turned on by different things, what the girls on this forum like may go down like a lead baloon with your partner.

As far as the C word is concened, well I knew we could rely on Ork not to be shy - good on yer! It's a good old fashioned Anglo Saxon word and, as with many other words, it is only through misuse that it has got a bad reputation. Reminds me of when Scunthorpe Council first put an IT system in to scan all emails for vulgar words, all of a sudden nobody was getting any emails to their work email address at all, they were ALL getting blocked - think about it

My wife's ex boss used to talk about the man who put the c in Scunthorpe, still makes me smile over twenty years later.

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

I agree with you but do not think it will ever happen. It seems to me that any word invented for the male and female reprodctive organs or sexual body parts or even sex acts will be used in derogatory remarks.

Fanny, cunt, pussy, dick, cock, tit, arsehole, wanker.....pretty much all used to call someone. I think even if we invented new words, they would then be used in the same way. Shame but such is life it seems.

I do wonder why it is we've decided as a society to do this to ourselves and each other. Personally I never use any of these to refer to people; surely we have plenty of dleightfully colourful adjectives to use in place of them.

I think this is the other great benefit of talking with your partner about what they like and don't like to be called - you find a space in which to create new names just for yourselves, free from any negative meanings.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lillybeth wrote:

I do wonder why it is we've decided as a society to do this to ourselves and each other. Personally I never use any of these to refer to people; surely we have plenty of dleightfully colourful adjectives to use in place of them.

It isnt just us...the Italians use their equivilants even more than we do.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

I'd rather someone talk to me than 'address my parts'.

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

It don't have a problem with pussy or cunt in the throws of passion especially when we're being rough with each other. But I wouldn't use those words in normal context I would use the proper clinical words. I don't like nick names though either and I find twat the most offensive.
    Everyones different, wait to have a conversations about it when you're not having sex though. To bring this disscussion up during sex would kill the moment.

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

mrs average wrote:

I find twat the most offensive.

In this part of the country the term is used to mean someone is being an idiot, with no sexual connection at all!

I guess there must be regional variations.

We don't use any specific term for it during sex, as Ghost Girl suggests I am a gentleman and i never speak with my mouth full!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

The 'C' word turns me right off - but this is because in my house it is looked at as an offensive word. 'Twat' also sounds a bit harsh and sharp, but I do like the word pussy. Something to do with it sounding soft and admiring maybe?

I think old-fashioned words such as fanny and tuppence sound ridiculous, but that's personal preference.

Any idea why the 'C' word is so offensive? Is it the way we're brought up, as it is an extremely offensive curse word nowadays?

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Wow thanks for the input, maybe i didn't make myself completely clear, we have been married for 11 years nearly and know each other really well, i just thought that during the episode mentioned and due to the way i (the male) view the words because of the way i have heard it used recently wondered if you (ladies in general) saw it like me and if you could offer me any suggestions I may not have used.

This is not ment as a mni rant as i know that forums can be read in different ways/tones but more an updated thank you.

Thank you LUC

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Everyone has their different preferences. Pussy is fine and I like it when my partner uses that word. I detest the word cunt, always have and it would be an instant turn off. I agree fanny is a bit childish wouldn't be abe to take him seriously.

MandiVonSweiss [sign in to see picture]

I'm completely fine with the words pussy and cunt, However I'm not fond of the word tits, but for some reason theres nothing sexy about saying "Oh I'm gonna cum on your boobs baby", It's just laughable!

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to echo what most ladies have said. Pussy is probably the best word to use.

If we were having rough sex then cunt would also be fine, but not always appropriate.

Cute words like flower... no! Scientific terms, no way!

x

always-horny [sign in to see picture]

During sex it definatley has to be pussy, i like quite vulgar talk during sex but HATE HATE HATE the word cunt.

Outside of sex we refer to it as my puss

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.